Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

Another FA that's chasing the money.

If no one's willing to give him what he wants he'll probably stay in Buffalo.

This is the most important thing about this visit:

I believe that is the "favorite" as far as how the LBs will line up in 2017.

This also keeps Misi in the running as a strong option. I mean I would have to be really convinced on his health if I am Adam Gase but he certainly fits really well there. Would give Miami 3 guys who can play multiple positions at LB.

Depending on the draft, this can change.

You know, sometimes you just have to pay the damn guy to fill a need. We don't need any youth playing significant time at LB unless its our #1 pick

Disappointing

Eh. All speculation as this directly follows.

Probably wont be "confirmed" until week 1, but there is a hell of a lot of smoke blowing in that direction and , that usually requires a fire.

5 days after getting a new agent before the player can get a contract with another team? The NFL starting to be like The hill where it now take a month for someone to get confirmed.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

LB Brown left without signing.miami dolphins didn't offer enough money. And DE/DT Tyson A cancelled visit with Miami and signed with the Steelers.

Take a defensive change-maker in the first round, or the Hurricanes TE.

Still some good OGs in the 2nd round including Feeney from Indiana... and Dawkins from Temple.

For the sake of Tannehill's health, do NOT go beyond the second round w/o drafting a high caliber OG ferchissake!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom