Reshad Highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Highlights

The one hand interception versus Brady was a thing of beauty
With that said we better lock him up long term this year
because if he hits free agency next season it wont be pretty for us.

That is a young playmaking safety if I ever saw one. Been fun to watch him mature...his instincts are serving him well.

Guy was a beast last season. The one handed pick on Brady, pick on the 2 against the Bills and watching him drop Shonn Greene are things of beauty.

That quick slant read was a vet play, you don't see players in their first starting role make that read very often. Brilliant. And he can lay the f*cking wood. Lock him up for the next 5 years right now!

Yeremiah who???

J/K...I loved Y. Bell, but his time was up. Rashad has definitely come into his own. Should have been in the Pro-Bowl this last season, and should be even better with a year in Coyle's D under his belt.

Reshad Jones is the truth. Has that violent nature to playing the game that's alot of fun to watch. IMO pound for pound Matt Elam is the best defensive player in the draft, but Reshad Jones has strong safety on lock.

Awesome video and play by Reshad Jones,especially that one handed Brady pick, but I still get so angry over the BS calls in that Pats game down here. They called Jone's pick six back, the pass interference call when the ball was thrown over ten yards out of bounds. Finally, the biggest call, Tannehill get his facemask ripped out in the open field and no freaking call!! All these calls were factors in that game. I know the NFL has a Patriot agenda with Bobby Kraft stuffing Goodell's pockets and with all the calls those cheaters get from officials. Now Brady restructures his contract to get paid alot less for a top tier quarterback, to free up money and the way they did it smells fishy once again! It's sickening!!!

Mr. Jones was very suprising this year...he's climbing the charts on my top fins player for damn sure

Damn, I had forgotten how great he was this year. He is a one man wrecking crew. I love the way he just cuts right through all the bull**** and wrecks people. He has potential to be great. Now if we could find a young corner at his level our D would be sick.

People are hard on Clemons here, but interesting that PFF has him ranked the #1 safety in first downs and touch downs allowed. I believe they are a great 1-2 punch and a big part of playing safety is communication. They have been together for what 3-4 years now? LOCK THEM BOTH UP

Back
Top Bottom