Reshad Jones! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones!

Noodleman

Starter
Reaction score
2 fumbles recoveries and a beautiful int. Finally Miami has a stud safety and Ireland drafted him!!!! Jones is a top 5 safety in this league and I would argue that he is equal to Wake as far as impact! Love to see him on Miami! I saw all this Earl Thomas love.....I would take Jones hands down. Just sayin!

Clemons recovered the second fumble but I like where your heads at. I was a HUGE Jones fan coming out of Georgia. They used to call him the head hunter which is crazy because he doesn't play like that anymore. He plays smart and instinctive. Im so happy Bell is gone and holding our rivals back.

I was actually upset when Ireland passed on Reshad in the 3rd and 4th but when we got him in the 5th I was ecstatic. We need play making Free Safety to supplement our weak secondary (even though Patterson and McCann played great against Buffalo). I think Sean Smith would be perfect for a trial at free safety because it keeps the ball infront of him allowing him to use his WR abilities he had.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

... I think Sean Smith would be perfect for a trial at free safety because it keeps the ball infront of him allowing him to use his WR abilities he had.

i think Smith used up his lifetime supply of "WR abilities" with that one handed interception against the saints in the preseason his rookie year.

Jones is a stud. Of course he comes from Bulldog stock so that should not be a surprise to anyone.

Nothing better than seeing a 5th round pick get his chance and deliver at a pro bowl level. The defense really needs players with his ability to create turnovers. He isn't a household name yet which will probably hold him out of the pro bowl this year but if he keeps going he will be in Hawaii next year.

Clemons recovered the second fumble but I like where your heads at. I was a HUGE Jones fan coming out of Georgia. They used to call him the head hunter which is crazy because he doesn't play like that anymore. He plays smart and instinctive. Im so happy Bell is gone and holding our rivals back.

I was actually upset when Ireland passed on Reshad in the 3rd and 4th but when we got him in the 5th I was ecstatic. We need play making Free Safety to supplement our weak secondary (even though Patterson and McCann played great against Buffalo). I think Sean Smith would be perfect for a trial at free safety because it keeps the ball infront of him allowing him to use his WR abilities he had.

He had 2 FR. There were 3 FF in that game.

Earl thomas plays free safety, so yes there is alot of thomas love. Imagine jones and thomas instead of odrick and misi. Wow, can you say best safety tandem in the league

Back
Top Bottom