Respect between new Miami Dolphins DL coach Kris Kocurek, Ndamukong Suh runs deep | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Respect between new Miami Dolphins DL coach Kris Kocurek, Ndamukong Suh runs deep

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
gettyimages-127410349.jpg

Kris Kocurek is taking over as defensive line coach of the Dolphins, reuniting him with someone he coached with the Lions for five seasons: Ndamukong Suh.
You’d have to think Suh was involved in the decision to bring aboard Kocurek, 39. And, judging by what they’ve said in the past, it appears Suh gives his endorsement to the hire.
Here’s a closer look at fiery Kris Kocurek
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...l-coach-kris-kocurek-ndamukong-suh-runs-deep/
:

If he could work his magic and Branch comes back healthy, our Dline could be scary good. On a side note.....Gase and the FO is pulling no punches on these coaching hires, for the first time in a long time I'm getting a good feeling about this team and where we can go.

Maybe he'll make Phillips into something special?
Could you imagine......Suh is already good, Phillips starts to ball out and Godchaux who could be a beast backing up.......oh my.

I think he played well but definitely room for improvement...you think he played lights out pro bowl like?

No not pro bowl worthy but on a defense that didn’t have but probably 3 to 4 plus grades he was one of them

Top 5 grades on d I have it

Suh
X
Phillips
Wake
Reshad

No not pro bowl worthy but on a defense that didn’t have but probably 3 to 4 plus grades he was one of them

Suh
X
Phillips
Wake
Reshad
I would agree but imagine if he's coached up to a say Aaron Donald, dline would be scary...i want that

Suh
X
Phillips
Wake
Reshad
aren't they discussing a possible extension for Phillips. His improved play Intel earned it

This is one of the few things that could be done to make me feel better about the Suh contract. If anyone can teach this line how to play complimentary to Suh, it's this guy.

As I see it, we've not gotten our return on any investments we've made in the DL. This can possibly turn the corner and get this entire DL to be a REAL strength of the team (and not just hyped).

And he needs to make his bones by getting the most out of what we have. I don't want to spend more money on the DL. We need to get returns on what has been spent.

This year, we need to focus on the LBs.

aren't they discussing a possible extension for Phillips. His improved play Intel earned it

Yeah they said they want to get him extended happy with him.

If he takes another step next year that price is gonna go way up

And we got x waiting to get paid too.

Phillips played dominant this year! Kid has just got to stop getting knicked up. Honestly tho the most guy im excited to see next year because a constantly dominant Phillips next to Suh is scary. Phillips, Howard,Harris, Grant In that order for me. Well other than the obvious clear number 1 RT17 coming back stronger than ever

Back
Top Bottom