Restructure Suh's Contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Restructure Suh's Contract

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
It's pretty simple. He is nothing special. Every time he lines up next to Wake, I dream of them wrecking havoc. In reality that is just a delusion. Way overrated, over-priced, and I don't believe he is a locker room guy. What is his cap hit next year? All these players get fat contracts and seem to play relaxed when they are on the field. If Landry doesn't get a multi-year contract over this guy named Suh. It's all T-Bum's fault. T-Bum really needs to go. When your nickname is T-Bum. That is a sign of sadness in the front office. This sadness carries in the locker room then it affects us fans. It's a cancer and it needs radiation. T-Bum should just resign. T-Bum is the main problem. Give Gase one more year with Tannehill.

'I bleed aqua and orange". T. Mash

Really shouldn’t restructure or we’ll be stuck with the he contract till the end. Keep him on the team next season and you can cut him after that.

Really shouldn’t restructure or we’ll be stuck with the he contract till the end. Keep him on the team next season and you can cut him after that.

Restructure with an extension for another 2 years with a reduced cap hit.

I'm watching a guy playing more defensive snaps at Defensive tackle than anybody in the NFL. He is getting doubled almost every play while pretty much everybody else is in a man on man situation . . . Yet people want to call him out on it?

Fact is the money is paid and dollar to dollar in comparison to others, he earns his payday as much as anybody.

His cap number is escalated due to the previous restructures.

He is here for 2 more years so deal with having an elite DT on your defense for two more seasons.

Suh missed a tackle late in the game but as he gets doubled and tripled and plays nearly all the snaps, I have no blame for him.

Perhaps the -coaching staff- should make him sit a series from time to time.

What's the worst that can happen, we give up a long TD or a long drive?

Back
Top Bottom