Reuben Foster failed drug test at combine. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reuben Foster failed drug test at combine.

963076e1d1a5d6c3ffcafbec7813884b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

963076e1d1a5d6c3ffcafbec7813884b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I have Tunsilitis, but this reaks of opportunity!

I'd run that card up to the podium. Foster is the pick for me, unless there is another great opportunity on draft night.

or Tunsil 2.0???

Tunsil never had a positive sample...still and all...roll the dice.

He had me ignoring getting sent home from the combine...now this has my undivided attention. We have a chance to get him

It was diluted and is treated as failed, to be fair.

He more then likely, drank a bucket full of water to flush his system. I have no doubt he's guilty, the only question I have is can he control his habit?

Yes I think he drops, but do we want him? This is where Grier and the scouts have to do their best work. Tunsil has worked out...so far. What's Foster's deal? Was it weed? Was it PEDs, something to help him recover from an injury? Was he taking PEDs to cut weight for the Combine?

This is going to be interesting.

Foster played in a great scheme in Alabama. He won't be the same defender nor grow as a MLB here.

He had me ignoring getting sent home from the combine...now this has my undivided attention. We have a chance to get him

Ya I know he didn't have bad tests, I just meant he may slide to us like Tunsil.

That's what I am thinking, but read the article, there are other red flags, but he may very well be at play at 22 and will he be worth the risk? The Phins better be checking his background hard.

Foster didn't have a positive sample either. It was a diluted sample, which counts as a failed test. They don't know what drug, if any, was in his system.

He knew exactly when the test would be and still failed. It not like this was a random test during the offseason like they do in the pros. This guy knew a test was coming and still couldn't pass it. That worries me.

I'm considering opening up some kind of adult baby sitting service for athletes, because this nonsense! Dude cost himself millions. I mean guys would you really want a guy like this on team? Think of Dion Jordan, at least with Tunsil it was 2 years old. He knew he would be tested, its the same thing every year! He's not going to change all of a sudden. I'll take the gamble with a 2nd pick but not with our 1st.

If it's weed then who gives a ****. PEDs and that's a career in jeapordy type of problem. If it can be confirmed, which it can't, then I'd take him at 22. Not worth the risk if PEDs are a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom