Reuben Foster failed drug test at combine. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reuben Foster failed drug test at combine.

So many of y'all sound like experts but I promise yall don't know sh** so why try to state things as "facts" when you clearly don't know anything.

Maybe because it's a DISCUSSION BOARD, and people can discuss things and form an opinion without knowing all the facts (inference)...

I hate when people try to kill discussion for whatever reason (rarely legit)....

Sure it is.

Here is why.

Collins proved group think at an idiotic level for NFL teams and managers. The Dolphins BLEW IT big time and I do not forgive them. They lived in he's guilty land before proven innocent. So right there its the same.

Fans get caught in the same myopia as the league - here we are as fans paying our money to watch guys smash their bodies to pieces - give themselves concussions - shorten their life spans - and the league comes out with this holier then thou attitude about substances - especially marijuana - which is actually much less unhealthy then most any other drug including alcohol.

People make mistakes - ALL OF US!

To fail a drug test does NOT make him stupid!

IT makes him human.

Not taking Collins was a huge mistake for EVERY team in the league including Dallas.

And Not taking Tunsil makes at least 10 teams before Miami picked last year bone heads!

If the kid passes a level of the smell test - that is the Dolphins personnel can interview Foster and establish that his mistake was a one off and a workable condition - TAKE HIM!

In fact trade up to get him if you have to...

None of the things you just wrote indicate any similarity between the situations.

Foster failed a drug test before one of the most important days of his career, the combine. Tunsil passed a drug test before one of the most important days of his career only to have a tape of him smoking years before come out on the day of the draft. Apples to oranges.

Foster failed a drug test during the combine. There were legitimate concerns over Collins murdering a pregnant ex-girlfriend. Apples to possible murder.

So many of y'all sound like experts but I promise yall don't know sh** so why try to state things as "facts" when you clearly don't know anything.
Do you have the info to 'Bama and Fosters situation? If you do, then please enlighten us.

Do you have the info to 'Bama and Fosters situation? If you do, then please enlighten us.

No I don't have the details right now, but I know the combine situation was blown out of proportion and I know he isn't a bad kid. Is he an idiot for not being smarter about when to smoke? Hell yeah he is. But he's a football player that loves the game, and a dang good one, shouldn't be compared to Dion

Maybe because it's a DISCUSSION BOARD, and people can discuss things and form an opinion without knowing all the facts (inference)...

I hate when people try to kill discussion for whatever reason (rarely legit)....

Sure they can, but my thing is if you don't know anything about the situation, then why make statements that sound factual when their just an opinion? Other people read that and base their thoughts on your "supposedly fact" but it's just your opinion.

And hate isn't good for your heart son, get that outta here

Sure they can, but my thing is if you don't know anything about the situation, then why make statements that sound factual when their just an opinion? Other people read that and base their thoughts on your "supposedly fact" but it's just your opinion.

Curious as to whether you'd be saying this if Foster was an Auburn player...

If he slides to 22 he may wear that chip on his shoulder. Big risk taking him without our people going to his hometown and hanging out all week. They can find out what he's like

Here's what I do know (facts):

1.) Foster was sent home from the combine for an alleged confrontation with a hospital worker during the NFL Combine.

2.) He failed a drug test, which was administered during the NFL Combine.

3.) I would still draft him...but the contract language in terms of guaranteed money given back for each infraction that would threaten him being on the field (assaults, failed drug tests, whatever) would be heavily slanted toward the benefit of the team.

Now what about the situations don't I know?

Even if he is risky he could still get drafted #9 by the Bengals; they like risky players with upside. Plus they are looking for LB help.

RW

It's like he's trying to go to a team with a good QB.

Even if he is risky he could still get drafted #9 by the Bengals; they like risky players with upside. Plus they are looking for LB help.

RW

I could easily him going to the Bengals at 9. Idk, i was really high on this guy watching him at Bama, but there's a lot of red flags up with him recently. Not sure he's the guy I want at 22, even if he were to drop that far.

Back
Top Bottom