Revis Island just officially floated to Tampa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis Island just officially floated to Tampa

lol! This is great news. No more Revis island or an over exaggerated love affair for the Jets because they had Revis which is considered by some as the best corner in the league. Good riddance...

Still not 100%, but as close as you can be without it being official. He is taking his physical later today, he is just being picked up now at the Tampa airport.

I'd rather they have kept him, and not gotten the draft picks. I doubt he'd be back next year, and that way they'd get only a comp pick for him in two years.

Why are some people mad about this? Arguably the best defensive player in the nfl is gone from our most hated rival.

Gee. I hope the pats don't trade Brady for a draft pick. That would be really bad for us cause it could mess up our draft plans and we'd be screwed if they drafted another tight end

He's a very good corner..but the fact that all that attention he got from the media and rex ryan making him appear unbeatable ...teams like the fins were scared to challenge him..so that's why it's good he's gone.

lol! This is great news. No more Revis island or an over exaggerated love affair for the Jets because they had Revis which is considered by some as the best corner in the league. Good riddance...

Considered by some as the best CB in the league? Is it even debatable? I would say he was in the conversation for top 3 CB of all time before the injury, we'll have to wait and see how that plays out though.

I agree with Harry, Revis was a gamechanger and we should be really happy he's gone from the division. I doubt there is a player of Revis' caliber in the entire draft so the odds the Jets hit on one is remote to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom