Revis questionable for Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis questionable for Sunday

PolitePolite

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Darrelle Revis (concussion) still hasn't been cleared for contact.

Revis has been putting in limited practices, meaning he's been cleared for exercise. But without a clearance from doctors to take hits, the Jets' shutdown corner can only be considered questionable for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Kyle Wilson and Ellis Lankster were exposed in last week's loss to the Jets.

Per rotoworld.

I know it is still early in the week and a lot can change, but this would be huge for us. Still think Tannehill will have a tough time, but this would certainly make things easier.

Well if all else fails run a HB sweep to his side of the field and let Big Jerry lay the BOOM!

Like I believe that...he'll be cleared and play.

yeah and he'll mirror whoever we put across from him all over the field...better stay away tannehill...i don't care what the pre/post snap read is...go elsewhere

Let him play... One hit from Javorskie and hes out for the game.. We NEED to set that play up

Let him play, two weeks is not enough time to come back from a concussion. Run to his side all day until they pull him out and then throw all day on his replacement.

The NFL is VERY conservative on head injuries. I won't be too surprised if they choose to err on the side of caution with a star player like Revis.

Just my thougths:

I hope he doesn't play because I don't think we can win the game if he's playing. He's going to take our best reciever out of the game and this offense won't be able to function like that. That is unless one of the younger guys steps up (we all know Legado isn't going to). I don't think our young WRs are ready for that.

If he doesn't play, then we stand a descent enough chance of winning.

Back
Top Bottom