Revis questionable for Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis questionable for Sunday

Even if he does play, I cant see how he will be too much of a factor in that he is still injured. One good hit and the headaches will start coming.
Just my thougths:

I hope he doesn't play because I don't think we can win the game if he's playing. He's going to take our best reciever out of the game and this offense won't be able to function like that. That is unless one of the younger guys steps up (we all know Legado isn't going to). I don't think our young WRs are ready for that.

If he doesn't play, then we stand a descent enough chance of winning.

Let him play, two weeks is not enough time to come back from a concussion. Run to his side all day until they pull him out and then throw all day on his replacement.
I approve this message.

Just my thougths:

I hope he doesn't play because I don't think we can win the game if he's playing. He's going to take our best reciever out of the game and this offense won't be able to function like that. That is unless one of the younger guys steps up (we all know Legado isn't going to). I don't think our young WRs are ready for that.

If he doesn't play, then we stand a descent enough chance of winning.

We beat the Jets last year with Revis playing. We put toghether the longest drive of the season with Revis playing. 20 plays 94 yards and ended with TD. We put up 19 points with Revis on the field.

Maybe this time the ref's will throw the flag when he mugs our receivers throwing them down by the jersey before a "interception".

Revis has been cleared to practice w/ contact so he should be good to go for Sunday.

We beat the Jets last year with Revis playing. We put toghether the longest drive of the season with Revis playing. 20 plays 94 yards and ended with TD. We put up 19 points with Revis on the field.

Last year is last year, we were a dead team in week 17. Don't expect the same team Sunday.

Maybe this time the ref's will throw the flag when he mugs our receivers throwing them down by the jersey before a "interception".

:rolleyes2:

Yup, just heard Revis has been cleared on ESPN radio.
Hartline needs to step it up!

Back
Top Bottom