Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NYPhin24, Oct 24, 2012.

1. NYPhin24

NYPhin24 Scout Team

according to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, "Rex says he is expecting Reggie Bush to apologize for his comments about Revis"

Guy just never shuts up, just accept your bad "hot sauce" Karma and grow up

2. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer 5 Years of Posting Excellence. Finheaven VIP Donator

Or what?

What is Rex going to do, tell his guys to go twist Reggie's ankle? Didn't he already do that? Does anyone think they're not going to try to put some hot sauce on it again?

Laughable. Rex is a ****ing clown.

3. Phantom

Phantom Phantom Donator

Hey Reggie let me handle this one for you.

Rex blow it out of your fat *** !!!

4. OyeDale305

OyeDale305 MIA#1

He should of said he expects Bush to destroy his overrated defense

5. Dolphins7273

Dolphins7273 A True Fan

Rex needs to apologize for eating all the food in the world. Gluttony is a sin.

6. Penthos

Penthos Am I on speaker phone?

It's almost impossible for me to put into words how much disdain I have for Rex Ryan. But let me try...

He is a fat, lazy, obnoxious, pig-headed, toe-sucking, wife-pimping, loud-mouthed, hypocritcal douche bag who I wouldn't waste my urine on if he was burning to death and needed me to whiz on him to put him out. He is a blight on the NFL brand who would be better served spending the rest of his disgusting life as a living prison-rape demonstration doll. Other than that, he's awesome.

7. finfanaz

finfanaz A True Fan

Tell us how you REALLY feel! haha

8. J. David Wannyheimer

So basically, he's a chip off the old block is what you're saying?

9. datruth55

datruth55 Starter

Oh, wouldn't it be funny if we saw Rex sucker punch Sparano on the sidelines. Then he'd really be a chip off the old block.

10. foozool13

foozool13 #12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99 Donator

While I think Rex is a POS for the hot sauce comment and pretty much all his stupid *** comments, I think Reggie should never have stooped to his level and made those comments about Revis. To me its never okay to rub in a serious injury to other players. I know Reggie was mad about getting hurt as well, but he shouldn't have said it. At the same time I dont think any apology is necessary.

11. Spesh

Spesh #freespesh

Reggie had it right, what goes around comes around.

Dont throw rocks if you live in a glass house Rex. And dont ask for an apology after your house shatters.

12. KTOWNFINFAN

KTOWNFINFAN Seasoned Veteran

what did Reggie say?? I missed it.

13. Travis34

Travis34 chea Finheaven VIP Donator

Are you f***ing serious Rex?

Maybe if they apologize first.

14. foozool13

15. nyjunc

nyjunc A True Fan

I love feisty Rex, that usually means good things. Calvin pace was out of line and so was Reggie Kardashian. He should apologize but he won't.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

he was celebrating Revis' injury b/c he misunderstood rex's "hot sauce" comments.

16. j-off-her-doll

j-off-her-doll FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

One of the first things you learn growing up:

Don't start **** only to cry about it when you get yours.

17. J. David Wannyheimer

Before the Dolphins/Jets game, Rex said that the Jets were going to try to injure Reggie Bush and knock him out of the game. After the game, Reggie Bush (commenting on Darrelle Revis's ACL) said "What goes around comes around."

He was spot on and has nothing to apologize for. And to be honest, I doubt that he will. Rex will probably keep crying until his next lapband adjustment.

18. foozool13

He did not celebrate it. You are overstating the situation. He basically said "What goes around, comes around" and that karma is a ***** pretty much.

Here is what he said:

"It's like the old saying, 'What goes around comes around,' " Bush said in a radio interview on The Paul and Young Ron Show in South Florida. "They talked about all week about putting hot sauce and this and that, and they ended up losing their best player for the rest of the season. So, it's sad that it happened because of that, but I'm going to be back." - Reggie Bush
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...bush-injured-darrelle-revis-goes-comes-around

19. nyjunc

nyjunc A True Fan

he celebrated in his passive aggressive way. I can't root for players to get hurt, if I could i'd be rooting for it this week but let's hope reggie plays like he has been lately.

20. rev kev

rev kev THE DEFLATOR

What a circus - who is going to do the ripping of ankles and which coach is going to do the tripping this week? -
    What a joke of a Sanchsie

21. SSnowman

SSnowman Starter

I wish somebody would put some hot sauce on Rex. This guy is in the headlines way too much. Every week he's making some comment about the upcoming game. Just play the damn game.

22. Spesh

Spesh #freespesh

So, one person actively boasts about trying to injurying the other teams best player. The second person says "hey, what goes around comes around".

Yet its the second guy who needs to apologize. Why? Because its passive aggressive.

Sounds like Jets logic.

23. Tunaphish429

Tunaphish429 1st Ballot Hall of Famer Donator

Rex Ryan is an idiot.. Reggie will apologize when Rex kisses his Super Bowl ring.

24. J. David Wannyheimer

Background on the origin of the 'hot sauce' metaphor, courtesy of PFT:

But remember folks, according to the most rational, important poster on this very forum, 'putting some hot sauce on it' is not a euphemism for injuring another player. It's just something you say when you make a good clean, legal hit on a specific body part of another player who you are intentionally going out of your way to target but let me emphasize that you are not trying to injure him by twisting his ankle on a low tackle.

25. Spesh

Spesh #freespesh

Nice reminder :lol:

Best thing about that was Rex complaining about how cheap we were due to the wildcat. Whats he do? Instructs his coaches to trip players.

But wait, Miami should apologize! :lol:

26. Daytona Fin

Daytona Fin Playoffs Moderator Finheaven VIP

Hopefully a dolphins player puts some hot sauce on ryan's fat forehead while doing some sloppy footwork near the jets sideline.

27. nyjunc

nyjunc A True Fan

so when does the latest arrested dolphin get suspended? when does your GM ask the next inappropriate question? when does your next "celebrity" owner wet herself on stage. There's no bigger circus than in Miami, just b/c the Jets are actually relevant and get attention doesn't mask the big top in Miami.

reading comprehension is not your friend.

The difference btw most of you guys and me is that I can bash pace for his asinine comments while you celebrate mr. kardashian for his.

28. Nublar7

Nublar7 Retired Finheaven VIP

So Rex basically put a bounty on Reggie before the first game and he is execting an apology from Reggie because he said Revis getting injured was karma? Wow, Rex just can't learn to shut his mouth.

29. 1972fins

1972fins Well-Known Member

The difference btw most of you guys and me is that I can bash pace for his asinine comments while you celebrate mr. kardashian for his.[/QUOTE]

If you could get a Kardashian you wouldn't have time to be a little troll.
    Revis went down by himself, double move broke him, Holmes did the same nobody touched him, if that isn't karma I don't know what is.
    Suck that toe junc

30. Vaark

Vaark Nihil taurus crappus Finheaven VIP Donator

or just maybe Keller ends up getting Landry'd or Slauson'd. :idk:

31. phins_4_ever

phins_4_ever E22 FH Tailgate Gang Moderator Finheaven VIP

Passive aggressive? WTF! :confused:

32. nyjunc

nyjunc A True Fan

such a sad group. always whining about class yet never exhibiting any.

33. Nublar7

Wow junc, I know you usually have a clouded view of things but you seem to be in a real bad mood today. Mr. Kardashian? :lol: Real clever.

I bet if you polled the entire country and asked them "who is the biggest circus in the NFL" and gave them a choice between the Jets and Dolphins, the Jets would win a large majority of the vote. I am talking likely 80-90%. Hell, ask that question and don't give them any choices and I still think the Jets win the poll in a landslide. If Miami's biggest problem is minority celebrity owners, I will take that any day of the week. I love how when people want to attack the Dolphins one of the first things that pops out of their mouths is "celebrity owners" or "orange carpet".

So what if the organization has some small off the field things going on to try and improve the game day experience? The problems with the Jets lie in the football department and on the field. While Miami appears to be building a young talented team, the Jets are brining in head cases(like Holmes) and acquired the biggest circus in the NFL in Tim Tebow. It is nice that this glorified fullback has converted some fake punts, but his presence on the team is too much of a distraction and is really hurting the team. Tebow is not a good quarterback and now that Sanchez is continuing to pretty much suck, the calls for Tebow to start will continue to grow. It is a disaster in New York and it is only going to get worse. The Jets are at a point where they are trying to plug holes in a sinking ship, enough to win some games but eventually it is going to sink. The Jets are at a point where it is probably better to sink the ship and start building a new one with a new captain.

I know the Jets and Sanchez went to two AFC Championship games a few years back, but you can only hide behind that for so long. The Jets missed the playoffs last season and probably won't make them again. The Jets are not a great football team, not even really a good one. Not even the best team in New York or New Jersey or wherever you call home. There is a reason why the Jets headline Sportscenter and another news programs and it isn't because they are "relevant" it is because they are the biggest circus in the NFL, a major car accident that people can't turn away from.

It is amazing that you think the Jets are not a big circus and that everything is going well. You can't complain about them, but when it comes to the NFL supporting breast cancer awareness your response is "you have got to be kidding me."

34. rent this space

rent this space Starter Finheaven VIP

Rex knows he's out of line, he's just trying to get inside Reggie's head by insulting him. same old jets

35. Vaark

The only reason the jest have been relevant 3 out of the last 4 mediocre years has been the clown show, the f bombs and middle fingers of its buffoon head coach, the skapegoating of Schottenheimer and the ridiculous guarantees issued by Rex's mouth that his *** can't cash. The difference between most of us and you is that we're objective while if it's the jest you can never own up to accountability

If we're a ciircus what does that make a team with an owner who deserves Father of the Year award for the life and death of his daughter, Mrs Tila Tequila? For foisting Tebow on his team for back page publicity cause he knew he'd never get it for the jets performance? For a HC advertising his wife's cooter unpixelated on alternative lifestyle websites begging for well hung strangers to pump her three openings while he masturbates fondling their feet? Him lining up a bunch of assistant jersey guidos in a row with instructions to trip our gunner? Trading for a diva WR best known for throwing drinks and their glasses in the faces of women in nightclubs? Trading for and then paying the $500k in arrears of a deadbeat dad who planted his seeds in scores of women and has difficulty recalliing the names of his bastards? Or how about the front office happily pimping their female emnployees to get Bret Favre laid? Or sexually harrassing sexy Mexican reporters on the field and in the clubhouse? Throw in the Slauson and Landry dirtiness and you've got what most objective observers would call a "Scumbag Franchise."

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

[​IMG]

36. Fins1971

Fins1971 C'mon Dolphins

So when did you get your Physcology degree?

View attachment 9298

37. J. David Wannyheimer

It's nothing new. Jets have been the low class, 'affordable' football franchise in New York for decades.

Their fans love this ****. Most of them wouldn't have it any other way.

38. insomnia411

insomnia411 The world is yours

Christ Sunday cannot come soon enough. I want to beat these *** clowns so bad!!

39. nyjunc

nyjunc A True Fan

Of course the Jets would win b/c the Jets are relevant, most folks don't know that Miami leads the division in arrests(I think its 27 for Miami, 8 for the Jets), have a GM asking a plyer if his mom is a prostitute, the orange carpet nonsense, a "celebrity" owner wetting herself on stage. If the Jets did those things we'd be laughed out of the league, you guys are lucky no one pays attention outside of South Florida.

Obviously I'm feisty, it's rivalry week:chuckle:

40. Fins1971

Fins1971 C'mon Dolphins

Every time my wife and I fight she calls me passive agressive. I really hate that expression.

BTW the wife doesn't have a physcology degree but she thinks she does. LOL

41. Vaark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

09: 7-7-2
    10: 11-5
    11: 8-8 including 4 of last 0
    12: 3-4
    Last 16 games: 7-9 beating no winning teams

The only reason the jest have been relevant 3 out of the last 4 mediocre years has been the clown show, the f bombs and middle fingers of its buffoon head coach, the skapegoating of Schottenheimer and the ridiculous guarantees issued by Rex's mouth that his *** can't cash. The difference between most of us and you is that we're objective while if it's the jest you can never own up to accountability

If we're a ciircus what does that make a team with an owner who deserves Father of the Year award for the life and death of his daughter, Mrs Tila Tequila? For foisting Tebow on his team for back page publicity cause he knew he'd never get it for the jets performance? For a HC advertising his wife's cooter unpixelated on alternative lifestyle websites begging for well hung strangers to pump her three openings while he masturbates fondling their feet? Him lining up a bunch of assistant jersey guidos in a row with instructions to trip our gunner? Trading for a diva WR best known for throwing drinks and their glasses in the faces of women in nightclubs? Trading for and then paying the $500k in arrears of a deadbeat dad who planted his seeds in scores of women and has difficulty recalliing the names of his bastards? Or how about the front office happily pimping their female emnployees to get Bret Favre laid? Or sexually harrassing sexy Mexican reporters on the field and in the clubhouse? Throw in the Slauson and Landry dirtiness and you've got what most objective observers would call a "Scumbag Franchise."

[​IMG]

42. dcnr226

dcnr226 A True Fan Donator

My money is on Sparano...he seems like a scrappy guy with old man strength.

43. Daytona Fin

Daytona Fin Playoffs Moderator Finheaven VIP

Here comes the self proclaimed quality poster to derail this thread. He was talking about actions that took place on the field. But you the quality poser decide to turn this into a conversation about fergie's wet panties.

And you are a sad clown.

44. Fintastic17

Fintastic17 A True Fan

I hope he says sorry by laying a couple TDs down in the meadowlands. Why would he bring up an instance that he spawned with his hot sauce comments? This guy is freaking clueless, he doesn't deserve a HC job in the NFL.

45. Nublar7

Again, you resort to the orange carpet(which they don't use anymore) and the celebrity owner stuff. Though this time I do see you pulled out of your pocket the Jeff Ireland "prostitute" question from three years ago.

Again, the Jets are talked about because they are such a massive circus. During the offseason they were talked about more than the Super Bowl champion New York Giants. Do you really think being "relevant" had anything to do with that or on field success? No, had to do with loud mouth Rex Ryan making more predictions he can't back up, Sanchez and Holmes fued, giving Sanchez a "Sorry we looked at Manning" extension, and trading for Tim Tebow. I am sorry to say junc, the Jets are not looked upon kindly. Being a good team is not what makes them relevant in the media, the fact that they are a circus on and off the field is what is keeping them in the headlines. When you can't win consistently, your QB is one of the league's worst and you share the city with a true NFL champion you have to make desperate headline catching moves. That is what the Tim Tebow trade was. The reason Rex's comments make headlines each week is not because everyone wants to hear what he has to say and the Jets are relevant, it is because Rex says stupid and outlandish things. People aren't loving Rex anymore, they are pretty much laughing at him.

The Giants are not constant headline grabbers, does that make them not relevant? Even though they win games and win titles they still don't get the attention that the Jets get. At some point junc, you need to realize that negative attention is not the same as positive attention. It is going to get worse for the Jets before it gets better junc. Some Jets fans already know that and almost the rest of the NFL fans and media certainly know that. The Jets are "relevant" because they are a joke. You know that movie that bombed so bad at the box office and got bad reviews but people can't stop talking about it? I am talking about movies like Troll 2 or Jaws The Revenge. That is the Jets.

46. tommyp

tommyp Well-Known Member

do you really think Miami is a bigger circus or are you just trying to get a reaction?? either way you are a typical loser Jet fan who still can't get over the fact that they are still the little brother to the Giants. After all that Rex has done to embarrass the Jet franchise (footgate, tripgate, giving the finger at the mma event, throwing the f bomb on mnf) you still choose to defend him. You are a complete joke. i'd love to ban you from this site the same way I was banned from gangreen

47. sm0kinfins

sm0kinfins Adults are obsolete children

Hilarious that you try to use the fact that Reggie went 3 knuckles deep into that fine fine Kardashian booty as an insult. Whatsamatter? You don't like the ladies there juncy?

48. J. David Wannyheimer

Remember, Reggie Bush dates a reality TV star and he's an idiot and it's a circus.

Mark Sanchez gets dumped by a TV Soap Opera star for partying at 3am the night before a big game, it's all over the gossip rags during the week, and he's a winner with four road playoff wins and not a distraction at all.

49. FinaticalOne

FinaticalOne DieHard FinFan 4 Life

Reggie better not run by their sideline, Rex might have another coach trip him too. :boohoo:

50. Vaark

Rex could suck my ****.. oh wait a minute, that immoral fudgepacker would actually like that. If he didnt put a Sal Alessi type bounty on Reggie who was shredding their D, they wouldn't have come close to the point where we were put into a position to beat ourselves. So **** him and his whorish skank wife. Here's hoping Keller gets "Slausoned"