Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments

NYPhin24

Scout Team
Reaction score
according to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, "Rex says he is expecting Reggie Bush to apologize for his comments about Revis"

Guy just never shuts up, just accept your bad "hot sauce" Karma and grow up

Or what?

What is Rex going to do, tell his guys to go twist Reggie's ankle? Didn't he already do that? Does anyone think they're not going to try to put some hot sauce on it again?

Laughable. Rex is a ****ing clown.

Hey Reggie let me handle this one for you.

Rex blow it out of your fat ass !!!

He should of said he expects Bush to destroy his overrated defense

It's almost impossible for me to put into words how much disdain I have for Rex Ryan. But let me try...

He is a fat, lazy, obnoxious, pig-headed, toe-sucking, wife-pimping, loud-mouthed, hypocritcal douche bag who I wouldn't waste my urine on if he was burning to death and needed me to whiz on him to put him out. He is a blight on the NFL brand who would be better served spending the rest of his disgusting life as a living prison-rape demonstration doll. Other than that, he's awesome.

It's almost impossible for me to put into words how much disdain I have for Rex Ryan. But let me try...

He is a fat, lazy, obnoxious, pig-headed, toe-sucking, wife-pimping, loud-mouthed, hypocritcal douche bag who I wouldn't waste my urine on if he was burning to death and needed me to whiz on him to put him out. He is a blight on the NFL brand who would be better served spending the rest of his disgusting life as a living prison-rape demonstration doll. Other than that, he's awesome.

Tell us how you REALLY feel! haha

So basically, he's a chip off the old block is what you're saying?

While I think Rex is a POS for the hot sauce comment and pretty much all his stupid ass comments, I think Reggie should never have stooped to his level and made those comments about Revis. To me its never okay to rub in a serious injury to other players. I know Reggie was mad about getting hurt as well, but he shouldn't have said it. At the same time I dont think any apology is necessary.

Reggie had it right, what goes around comes around.

Dont throw rocks if you live in a glass house Rex. And dont ask for an apology after your house shatters.

I love feisty Rex, that usually means good things. Calvin pace was out of line and so was Reggie Kardashian. He should apologize but he won't.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

what did Reggie say?? I missed it.

he was celebrating Revis' injury b/c he misunderstood rex's "hot sauce" comments.

Back
Top Bottom