Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments

such a sad group. always whining about class yet never exhibiting any.

so when does the latest arrested dolphin get suspended? when does your GM ask the next inappropriate question? when does your next "celebrity" owner wet herself on stage. There's no bigger circus than in Miami, just b/c the Jets are actually relevant and get attention doesn't mask the big top in Miami.

reading comprehension is not your friend.

The difference btw most of you guys and me is that I can bash pace for his asinine comments while you celebrate mr. kardashian for his.
Wow junc, I know you usually have a clouded view of things but you seem to be in a real bad mood today. Mr. Kardashian? :lol: Real clever.

I bet if you polled the entire country and asked them "who is the biggest circus in the NFL" and gave them a choice between the Jets and Dolphins, the Jets would win a large majority of the vote. I am talking likely 80-90%. Hell, ask that question and don't give them any choices and I still think the Jets win the poll in a landslide. If Miami's biggest problem is minority celebrity owners, I will take that any day of the week. I love how when people want to attack the Dolphins one of the first things that pops out of their mouths is "celebrity owners" or "orange carpet".

So what if the organization has some small off the field things going on to try and improve the game day experience? The problems with the Jets lie in the football department and on the field. While Miami appears to be building a young talented team, the Jets are brining in head cases(like Holmes) and acquired the biggest circus in the NFL in Tim Tebow. It is nice that this glorified fullback has converted some fake punts, but his presence on the team is too much of a distraction and is really hurting the team. Tebow is not a good quarterback and now that Sanchez is continuing to pretty much suck, the calls for Tebow to start will continue to grow. It is a disaster in New York and it is only going to get worse. The Jets are at a point where they are trying to plug holes in a sinking ship, enough to win some games but eventually it is going to sink. The Jets are at a point where it is probably better to sink the ship and start building a new one with a new captain.

I know the Jets and Sanchez went to two AFC Championship games a few years back, but you can only hide behind that for so long. The Jets missed the playoffs last season and probably won't make them again. The Jets are not a great football team, not even really a good one. Not even the best team in New York or New Jersey or wherever you call home. There is a reason why the Jets headline Sportscenter and another news programs and it isn't because they are "relevant" it is because they are the biggest circus in the NFL, a major car accident that people can't turn away from.

It is amazing that you think the Jets are not a big circus and that everything is going well. You can't complain about them, but when it comes to the NFL supporting breast cancer awareness your response is "you have got to be kidding me."

Rex knows he's out of line, he's just trying to get inside Reggie's head by insulting him. same old jets

so when does the latest arrested dolphin get suspended? when does your GM ask the next inappropriate question? when does your next "celebrity" owner wet herself on stage. There's no bigger circus than in Miami, just b/c the Jets are actually relevant and get attention doesn't mask the big top in Miami.

reading comprehension is not your friend.

The difference btw most of you guys and me is that I can bash pace for his asinine comments while you celebrate mr. kardashian for his.

The only reason the jest have been relevant 3 out of the last 4 mediocre years has been the clown show, the f bombs and middle fingers of its buffoon head coach, the skapegoating of Schottenheimer and the ridiculous guarantees issued by Rex's mouth that his ass can't cash. The difference between most of us and you is that we're objective while if it's the jest you can never own up to accountability

If we're a ciircus what does that make a team with an owner who deserves Father of the Year award for the life and death of his daughter, Mrs Tila Tequila? For foisting Tebow on his team for back page publicity cause he knew he'd never get it for the jets performance? For a HC advertising his wife's cooter unpixelated on alternative lifestyle websites begging for well hung strangers to pump her three openings while he masturbates fondling their feet? Him lining up a bunch of assistant jersey guidos in a row with instructions to trip our gunner? Trading for a diva WR best known for throwing drinks and their glasses in the faces of women in nightclubs? Trading for and then paying the $500k in arrears of a deadbeat dad who planted his seeds in scores of women and has difficulty recalliing the names of his bastards? Or how about the front office happily pimping their female emnployees to get Bret Favre laid? Or sexually harrassing sexy Mexican reporters on the field and in the clubhouse? Throw in the Slauson and Landry dirtiness and you've got what most objective observers would call a "Scumbag Franchise."

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

fa7w4l-1.jpg

It's nothing new. Jets have been the low class, 'affordable' football franchise in New York for decades.

Their fans love this ****. Most of them wouldn't have it any other way.

Christ Sunday cannot come soon enough. I want to beat these ass clowns so bad!!

Wow junc, I know you usually have a clouded view of things but you seem to be in a real bad mood today. Mr. Kardashian? :lol: Real clever.

I bet if you polled the entire country and asked them "who is the biggest circus in the NFL" and gave them a choice between the Jets and Dolphins, the Jets would win a large majority of the vote. I am talking likely 80-90%. Hell, ask that question and don't give them any choices and I still think the Jets win the poll in a landslide. If Miami's biggest problem is minority celebrity owners, I will take that any day of the week. I love how when people want to attack the Dolphins one of the first things that pops out of their mouths is "celebrity owners" or "orange carpet".

So what if the organization has some small off the field things going on to try and improve the game day experience? The problems with the Jets lie in the football department and on the field. While Miami appears to be building a young talented team, the Jets are brining in head cases(like Holmes) and acquired the biggest circus in the NFL in Tim Tebow. It is nice that this glorified fullback has converted some fake punts, but his presence on the team is too much of a distraction and is really hurting the team. Tebow is not a good quarterback and now that Sanchez is continuing to pretty much suck, the calls for Tebow to start will continue to grow. It is a disaster in New York and it is only going to get worse. The Jets are at a point where they are trying to plug holes in a sinking ship, enough to win some games but eventually it is going to sink. The Jets are at a point where it is probably better to sink the ship and start building a new one with a new captain.

I know the Jets and Sanchez went to two AFC Championship games a few years back, but you can only hide behind that for so long. The Jets missed the playoffs last season and probably won't make them again. The Jets are not a great football team, not even really a good one. Not even the best team in New York or New Jersey or wherever you call home. There is a reason why the Jets headline Sportscenter and another news programs and it isn't because they are "relevant" it is because they are the biggest circus in the NFL, a major car accident that people can't turn away from.

It is amazing that you think the Jets are not a big circus and that everything is going well. You can't complain about them, but when it comes to the NFL supporting breast cancer awareness your response is "you have got to be kidding me."

Of course the Jets would win b/c the Jets are relevant, most folks don't know that Miami leads the division in arrests(I think its 27 for Miami, 8 for the Jets), have a GM asking a plyer if his mom is a prostitute, the orange carpet nonsense, a "celebrity" owner wetting herself on stage. If the Jets did those things we'd be laughed out of the league, you guys are lucky no one pays attention outside of South Florida.

Obviously I'm feisty, it's rivalry week:chuckle:

So when did you get your Physcology degree?

View attachment 9298

Every time my wife and I fight she calls me passive agressive. I really hate that expression.

BTW the wife doesn't have a physcology degree but she thinks she does. LOL

2epq6ad-1.jpg

Of course the Jets would win b/c the Jets are relevant, most folks don't know that Miami leads the division in arrests(I think its 27 for Miami, 8 for the Jets), have a GM asking a plyer if his mom is a prostitute, the orange carpet nonsense, a "celebrity" owner wetting herself on stage. If the Jets did those things we'd be laughed out of the league, you guys are lucky no one pays attention outside of South Florida.

301q040-1.jpg

09: 7-7-2
10: 11-5
11: 8-8 including 4 of last 0
12: 3-4
Last 16 games: 7-9 beating no winning teams

The only reason the jest have been relevant 3 out of the last 4 mediocre years has been the clown show, the f bombs and middle fingers of its buffoon head coach, the skapegoating of Schottenheimer and the ridiculous guarantees issued by Rex's mouth that his ass can't cash. The difference between most of us and you is that we're objective while if it's the jest you can never own up to accountability

If we're a ciircus what does that make a team with an owner who deserves Father of the Year award for the life and death of his daughter, Mrs Tila Tequila? For foisting Tebow on his team for back page publicity cause he knew he'd never get it for the jets performance? For a HC advertising his wife's cooter unpixelated on alternative lifestyle websites begging for well hung strangers to pump her three openings while he masturbates fondling their feet? Him lining up a bunch of assistant jersey guidos in a row with instructions to trip our gunner? Trading for a diva WR best known for throwing drinks and their glasses in the faces of women in nightclubs? Trading for and then paying the $500k in arrears of a deadbeat dad who planted his seeds in scores of women and has difficulty recalliing the names of his bastards? Or how about the front office happily pimping their female emnployees to get Bret Favre laid? Or sexually harrassing sexy Mexican reporters on the field and in the clubhouse? Throw in the Slauson and Landry dirtiness and you've got what most objective observers would call a "Scumbag Franchise."

1r5ht3-1.jpg

Oh, wouldn't it be funny if we saw Rex sucker punch Sparano on the sidelines. Then he'd really be a chip off the old block.

My money is on Sparano...he seems like a scrappy guy with old man strength.

Here comes the self proclaimed quality poster to derail this thread. He was talking about actions that took place on the field. But you the quality poser decide to turn this into a conversation about fergie's wet panties.

And you are a sad clown.

I hope he says sorry by laying a couple TDs down in the meadowlands. Why would he bring up an instance that he spawned with his hot sauce comments? This guy is freaking clueless, he doesn't deserve a HC job in the NFL.

Again, you resort to the orange carpet(which they don't use anymore) and the celebrity owner stuff. Though this time I do see you pulled out of your pocket the Jeff Ireland "prostitute" question from three years ago.

Again, the Jets are talked about because they are such a massive circus. During the offseason they were talked about more than the Super Bowl champion New York Giants. Do you really think being "relevant" had anything to do with that or on field success? No, had to do with loud mouth Rex Ryan making more predictions he can't back up, Sanchez and Holmes fued, giving Sanchez a "Sorry we looked at Manning" extension, and trading for Tim Tebow. I am sorry to say junc, the Jets are not looked upon kindly. Being a good team is not what makes them relevant in the media, the fact that they are a circus on and off the field is what is keeping them in the headlines. When you can't win consistently, your QB is one of the league's worst and you share the city with a true NFL champion you have to make desperate headline catching moves. That is what the Tim Tebow trade was. The reason Rex's comments make headlines each week is not because everyone wants to hear what he has to say and the Jets are relevant, it is because Rex says stupid and outlandish things. People aren't loving Rex anymore, they are pretty much laughing at him.

The Giants are not constant headline grabbers, does that make them not relevant? Even though they win games and win titles they still don't get the attention that the Jets get. At some point junc, you need to realize that negative attention is not the same as positive attention. It is going to get worse for the Jets before it gets better junc. Some Jets fans already know that and almost the rest of the NFL fans and media certainly know that. The Jets are "relevant" because they are a joke. You know that movie that bombed so bad at the box office and got bad reviews but people can't stop talking about it? I am talking about movies like Troll 2 or Jaws The Revenge. That is the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom