Rex Ryan calls tight ends little babies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan calls tight ends little babies

I saw that. Think it's funny they spent so much on Clay and he ends up not being a fit in their system. It'll be interesting to see how he does this year.

Lol watch him get released in future and come back to Miami for a cheaper price

Clay has not had a good camp, and Wanny made a good point in the main board, Buffalo tried to get Miami to overspend on Clay, and Miami called their bluff because we signed Cameron.

Now I don't begrudge Clay at all for going after that money. But everybody had to realize that CLay's strength is that he can be moved around and hidden. Some of his best plays with us came wit him coming out of the backfield. I think the Bills will figure that out eventually, but it sounds like they want him to be an in-line blocking TE first and a receiver second.

It's very satisfying to know we have a QB who can make Charles Clay look like more than he can ever be with... well... Cassel or EJ.

Clay has not had a good camp, and Wanny made a good point in the main board, Buffalo tried to get Miami to overspend on Clay, and Miami called their bluff because we signed Cameron.

Now I don't begrudge Clay at all for going after that money. But everybody had to realize that CLay's strength is that he can be moved around and hidden. Some of his best plays with us came wit him coming out of the backfield. I think the Bills will figure that out eventually, but it sounds like they want him to be an in-line blocking TE first and a receiver second.

yup, money well spent :lol:

It's going to be VERY good seeing the Fins sweep the Bills and jests this year.

Rex is Rex, when it comes to giving the press sound bites he has some, Huge gaudy rings for that...

I almost feel bad for Todd Bowles, almost but not quite...

Agree. I read somewhere that Rex considered signing M Vick but the dominant weather in beefalo negated that idea. Rex is long on bravado and unintentional comedy and lacking in common sense.

Though, Didn't Graham say he's blocking a majority of the time too? That said, I think thats a bit of misdirection.

PC & Bevell >>> Rex & Gailey

Agree. I read somewhere that Rex considered signing M Vick but the dominant weather in beefalo negated that idea. Rex is long on bravado and unintentional comedy and lacking in common sense.

Though, Didn't Graham say he's blocking a majority of the time too? That said, I think thats a bit of misdirection.

PC & Bevell >>> Rex & Gailey

Oh Graham is going to need to block, but Carroll has always been about TEs even in college. Graham may not get the targets he got with the Saints, but he'll still get a lot of big plays with the playaction

Back
Top Bottom