Rex Ryan: Geno Smith had 'brutal' practice, might sit Saturday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan: Geno Smith had 'brutal' practice, might sit Saturday

Rex wants to keep coaching the jests in 2014. :d-day:

He is so transparent. It's going to be funny watching them try and draft Clowney next year. :brewskis:

Tebow is the one that lucked out. Talk about a dramatic reversal of fortune. Playing for the jests and Rex then going to Billichik and the Patriots.

I still think he can turn around his career. Look at how long it took Steve Young to be a winning QB.

He shouldn't say things like that. These are the little things he does that piss me off as a fan.

It's not really a big deal but you never hear other coaches say things like this. It just doesn't need to be said, but at the end of the day it doesn't affect anybody. It's just annoying.

He responded b/c of my post of course :3w:

do I ever run and hide? obviously I didn't see it originally and even reading what is the need for a response?

lmao at being jealous of the Jest:lol2:

If there was any team I'd be jealous of it'd be the Pats

you guys should be jealous of the Bengals, outside of the Browns(same # of playoff apps since 2002 by the way), Bills and maybe Lions you should be jealous of every other team who has had much more success than Miami this Century.

He shouldn't say things like that. These are the little things he does that piss me off as a fan.

It's not really a big deal but you never hear other coaches say things like this. It just doesn't need to be said, but at the end of the day it doesn't affect anybody. It's just annoying.

why shouldn't he? he has a pulse of his players, he knows when guys need a kick or a pat on the back.

why shouldn't he? he has a pulse of his players, he knows when guys need a kick or a pat on the back.

Tear him a new one in his office. No need to tell the media he was "brutal".

He obviously had a bad practice, but everyone has bad practices. Tom Brady has bad practices. Tell Geno to pick it up and move on. He doesn't need to make it a headline that his guy played poorly in a stupid practice thats going to mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. And he doesn't need to praise a guy to the media who had a great practice either. Those things annoy me. There stupid, they mean nothing and it just creates for unnecessary minor stories.

Tear him a new one in his office. No need to tell the media he was "brutal".

He obviously had a bad practice, but everyone has bad practices. Tom Brady has bad practices. Tell Geno to pick it up and move on. He doesn't need to make it a headline that his guy played poorly in a stupid practice thats going to mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I agree a little but clearly rex thinks he needs a little kick in the butt. He didn't say he sucks and will never succeed, he said he had a bad practice. I'll trust rex's judgement on how to handle his players.

you guys should be jealous of the Bengals, outside of the Browns(same # of playoff apps since 2002 by the way), Bills and maybe Lions you should be jealous of every other team who has had much more success than Miami this Century.

BLAH BLAH BLAH I'm only jealous of teams that have won Super Bowls recently

do I ever run and hide? obviously I didn't see it originally and even reading what is the need for a response?

No but there have been times where you haven't responded to people. And no I will not point them out b/c I have a ****ing life.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I agree a little but clearly rex thinks he needs a little kick in the butt. He didn't say he sucks and will never succeed, he said he had a bad practice. I'll trust rex's judgement on how to handle his players.

The Jets organization could kill puppies and blow up half the world and you'd be on their side :chuckle:

No but there have been times where you haven't responded to people. And no I will not point them out b/c I have a ****ing life.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

The Jets organization could kill puppies and blow up half the world and you'd be on their side :chuckle:

I don't do it intentionally, I usually have many people responding to me and sometimes I miss stuff.

That's just not true, I bash them when they deserve it and I praise when they deserve it. The proof is in my post history.

You trust Rex in handling his players? So he was right to bench Sanchez last year?

jack_lolgif-1.jpg

I don't do it intentionally, I usually have many people responding to me and sometimes I miss stuff.

That's just not true, I bash them when they deserve it and I praise when they deserve it. The proof is in my post history.

Considering I have no memory of you ever saying anything negative about the Jets I guess they're few and far between.

Back
Top Bottom