Rex Ryan is a bad loser | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan is a bad loser

MexDolfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Just saw Jets' after game interviews and Rex was so pissed he almost cried in front of national media.

It's great to have a classy guy like Philbin leading our Dolphins.

Just saw Jets' after game interviews and Rex was so pissed he almost cried in front of national media.

It's great to have a classy guy like Philbin leading our Dolphins.

Great post, would read again.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Almost feel bad for him but he put more pressure on himself than necessary over the last few years.

The beating on Rex is getting a tad old imho. He has got his warts. Dude is still one of the best DC's in the game imo.
**** the Jets though.

I think he was disgusted with how his players acted at the end of the game. Top that off with a game they should've won against a team he hates. Im not a fan of Rex....but I get why he acted that way.

I think he was disgusted with how his players acted at the end of the game. Top that off with a game they should've won against a team he hates. Im not a fan of Rex....but I get why he acted that way.

How can he be disgusted? What moral right does he have to be disgusted?
They are kids brought up in his own image.

They are doing what he SHOWED them to do.
He ENCOURAGED the behavior.

How can he be mad now?

I don't blame Rex for being upset. He is trying to save his job and Mark Sanchez, as bad as he is, was the best QB on the roster. Now he's stuck with Geno Smith, who is the worst starting QB in the NFL outside of maybe Blaine Gabbert. And Geno's #1 receiving option of Clyde Gates.

Rex is going to get fired and he has to see the writing on the wall. Don't blame him for being emotional right now.

Damn looks like they lost Muhammad Wilerson on that last drive too.
Yup a lot of emotional things there at the end.

I don't mind ragging on people when they are talking **** or bragging.
Not a fan of kicking people who are already down though.

Anyways, **** the Jets, **** the Pats too, we are taking the division this year baby,

I don't blame Rex for being upset. He is trying to save his job and Mark Sanchez, as bad as he is, was the best QB on the roster. Now he's stuck with Geno Smith, who is the worst starting QB in the NFL outside of maybe Blaine Gabbert. And Geno's #1 receiving option of Clyde Gates.

Rex is going to get fired and he has to see the writing on the wall. Don't blame him for being emotional right now.

LMAO that's just enough to make a grown man cry.

Damn looks like they lost Muhammad Wilerson on that last drive too.
Yup a lot of emotional things there at the end.

I don't mind ragging on people when they are talking **** or bragging.
Not a fan of kicking people who are already down though.

Anyways, **** the Jets, **** the Pats too, we are taking the division this year baby,
If you are a good person, you don't kick people like Rex Ryan when they are down.

If you are like me, you kick them. He wouldn't show you mercy, why would you?
Ryan crests high, and he's insufferable for a few years. I have no issue helping his demise

And I hope he goes to hell.

Back
Top Bottom