Rex Ryan is a bad loser | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan is a bad loser

Of course he's pissed. The Jets had an opportunity to win against a not-so good Pats offense and they **** the bed. Dropped passes, poor route running, horrible 4th quarter QB play, Wilkerson hurt. He's screwed himself and that team and it may be starting to sink in.

[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/0ap2000000243518/Rex-Ryan-Geno-had-his-moments[/video]

Rex actually seems................Accurate.
He's not a bad loser. He's....Just unable to do anything about his fate.

And I don't care. He's an *******.

They had a great defensive game plan and that game was there to be had. New England had 9 first downs and Brady had fewer than 5 yards per attempt. I would expect a defensive minded coach to be furious at losing a divisional game under those specifics.

I'd cry too if my two QBs were Sanchez and Geno. Geno Smith looked ****ing atrocious last night.

Good news is I'm positive our defense is better than the JESTS. No reason we can't beat the Pats, at the very least once this year.

What a great day to be a Dolphins fan.

And on top of everything already mentioned, he has a tattoo of his wife wearing an injured, backup QB, on his arm. Dumb a$$. Ha Ha

Just saw Jets' after game interviews and Rex was so pissed he almost cried in front of national media.

It's great to have a classy guy like Philbin leading our Dolphins.

it's great you have a guy who accepts losing? Rex was pissed, we had a chance to steal one at Foxboro and we blew it. is it shocking he would be annoyed?

Just saw Jets' after game interviews and Rex was so pissed he almost cried in front of national media.

It's great to have a classy guy like Philbin leading our Dolphins.

Could easily read this post as:
"Rex is a bad loser. I'm so glad we have Philbin because hes a good loser"....:rimshot:

it's great you have a guy who accepts losing? Rex was pissed, we had a chance to steal one at Foxboro and we blew it. is it shocking he would be annoyed?

It's pretty tough to buck karma for stealing one vs TB. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom