Rex Ryan Looks Depleted... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan Looks Depleted...

so b/c he won 2 SB MVPs that he probably didn't deserve that makes him elite. He doesn't need to do another thing, he can never have an elite full season, he can throw 25 INTs a year ago, he can not win a playoff game in 6 of 8 seasons, throw for under 60% in half of his seasons, lead the league in INTs twice, never make a single AP team but he's elite b/c a ball stuck to a helmet.

I can only speak for myself and seeing that I say he's now elite, he's elite. To me. In my world. Repeat your boring stats all you want, the guy has more rings than your franchise's history. It must stiiiiiing.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

so b/c he won 2 SB MVPs that he probably didn't deserve that makes him elite. He doesn't need to do another thing, he can never have an elite full season, he can throw 25 INTs a year ago, he can not win a playoff game in 6 of 8 seasons, throw for under 60% in half of his seasons, lead the league in INTs twice, never make a single AP team but he's elite b/c a ball stuck to a helmet.

Awesome job not commenting on me throwing your bull**** about Dilfer, Plunkett, and crew back at you. You're swell at deflecting.

I can only speak for myself and seeing that I say he's now elite, he's elite. To me. In my world. Repeat your boring stats all you want, the guy has more rings than your franchise's history. It must stiiiiiing.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Awesome job not commenting on me throwing your bull**** about Dilfer, Plunkett, and crew back at you. You're swell at deflecting.

Yes it stings, so much that I often think of taking my life but I think "how would finheaven go on w/o me" so I don't do it.

I have swatted away your nonsense for years including in this discussion. All he ahs are 2 SB MVPs which again can be debated whether he deserved them or not. How is a QB elite when he doesn't have a single elite level full season? again, it's great a ball stcuk to a helmet but that doesn't make someone elite.

Yes it stings, so much that I often think of taking my life but I think "how would finheaven go on w/o me" so I don't do it.

Well something must drive you to be on here each business day during the week to spew your beliefs.

I have swatted away your nonsense for years including in this discussion. All he ahs are 2 SB MVPs which again can be debated whether he deserved them or not. How is a QB elite when he doesn't have a single elite level full season? again, it's great a ball stcuk to a helmet but that doesn't make someone elite.

So now I've been spewing nonsense for years? Interesting that you'd consider someone else's opinion "nonsense". Just because you don't agree doesn't mean you're above me.

He didn't deserve either MVP and isn't elite according to you. You can't be more biased so there's no point in discussing this further, similar to most other **** you mouth off about.

So Eli makes it to two Super Bowls wins them and the SB MVP and according to you doesn't have two elite full seasons to back them up so it debatable if he's "elite". Uh-huh. Hey, how did Sanchez look in '09 and '10? Were those elite? Hardly, yet he still gets praise from what he did in the postseason. Why doesn't Eli get the same criteria of scrutiny?

EDIT: Mind showing me Sanchez's elite numbers from his elite full season(s)?

Well something must drive you to be on here each business day during the week to spew your beliefs.

So now I've been spewing nonsense for years? Interesting that you'd consider someone else's opinion "nonsense". Just because you don't agree doesn't mean you're above me.

He didn't deserve either MVP and isn't elite according to you. You can't be more biased so there's no point in discussing this further, similar to most other **** you mouth off about.

The facts back me up, you show us your definition of elite and the Giants don't qualify yet you tell me they are elite. There were better choices for SB MVP, Eli doesn't have a single elite full season. All you have are the 2 SB MVPs- a great start but to be elite you must consistently be among the best- has he consistently been among the best?

So Eli makes it to two Super Bowls wins them and the SB MVP and according to you doesn't have two elite full seasons to back them up so it debatable if he's "elite". Uh-huh. Hey, how did Sanchez look in '09 and '10? Were those elite? Hardly, yet he still gets praise from what he did in the postseason. Why doesn't Eli get the same criteria of scrutiny?

EDIT: Mind showing me Sanchez's elite numbers from his elite full season(s)?

So b/c he won the SB that means he had 2 great full seasons? In 2007 he threw 23 TDs and 20 INTs, led his team to 10-6 and a WC berth- that's elite? Last year he had similar TD to INT #s as Sanchez, led his team to 9 wins in a weak div- that's elite?

Eli gets praise for what he did in postseason- where did I knock him for postseason?

when did I call Sanchez elite? You guys are great at deflecting and making stuff up.

jetssucksucksucktshirt_design-1.png

The facts back me up, you show us your definition of elite and the Giants don't qualify yet you tell me they are elite. There were better choices for SB MVP, Eli doesn't have a single elite full season. All you have are the 2 SB MVPs- a great start but to be elite you must consistently be among the best- has he consistently been among the best?

The only facts here are the two SB wins and the SB MVPs. You saying Manning didn't deserve either MVP isn't a fact, that's your unhinged biased opinion.

Do you realize how silly you look telling me that my definition of what elite isn't doesn't qualify when I say it does? Your interpretation of my elite has nothing to do with my belief of what elite is.

There were better choices for SB MVP

Your opinion, not a fact.

Eli doesn't have a single elite full season. All you have are the 2 SB MVPs- a great start but to be elite you must consistently be among the best- has he consistently been among the best?

Explain how he has more SB wins and SB MVPs than any of your elite QBs of today not Tom Brady/B Roerth then. I know I know, he didn't deserve the MVPs. Stupid biased NFL.

Yeah, Eli is not an elite QB. Winning couple of SBs doesn't make you elite even with two SB MVP. Now if he had two NFL MVP, we could have made an argument for it. He had an excellent 2011 season. Thats just one season out of 8, but he's on the right track so he's not that far off. However, to be elite, you need ur QB to be consistent. If he can repeat the 2011 season performance in 2012 and beyond, I will consider him elite. Statistically, Tony Romo has had a better career than Eli, but no one is claiming him elite either (probably cuz he didn't have tyree to along with couple of muffed punts).

The only facts here are the two SB wins and the SB MVPs. You saying Manning didn't deserve either MVP isn't a fact, that's your unhinged biased opinion.

Do you realize how silly you look telling me that my definition of what elite isn't doesn't qualify when I say it does? Your interpretation of my elite has nothing to do with my belief of what elite is.

You didn't even use your own definition.

Your opinion, not a fact.

Explain how he has more SB wins and SB MVPs than any of your elite QBs of today not Tom Brady/B Roerth then. I know I know, he didn't deserve the MVPs. Stupid biased NFL.

It is my fact based opinion.

He's played on better teams.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Yeah, Eli is not an elite QB. Winning couple of SBs doesn't make you elite even with two SB MVP. Now if he had two NFL MVP, we could have made an argument for it. He had an excellent 2011 season. Thats just one season out of 8, but he's on the right track so he's not that far off. However, to be elite, you need ur QB to be consistent. If he can repeat the 2011 season performance in 2012 and beyond, I will consider him elite. Statistically, Tony Romo has had a better career than Eli, but no one is claiming him elite either (probably cuz he didn't have tyree to along with couple of muffed punts).

2 SB titles can help you become elite but you need full season success and his '11 season was very good but not elite. he had just 3 more TDs and 2 less INts than Sanchez who supposedly sucks and he led his team to one more win than Sanchez. Either Eli isn't elite or sanchez is close to elite.

You didn't even use your own definition.

What the hell are you talking about?

It is my fact based opinion. He's played on better teams

100% opinion

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Either Eli isn't elite or sanchez is close to elite.

I'm actually shocked you don't think Sanchez is elite seeing as how you think the Jets are

Tony Romo has won one whole playoff game. There's no way he's had a better career.

Clark Judge

Nope, elite quarterbacks are the best of the best of the best, and when I think of an elite quarterback, I think of someone like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Brady has been to five Super Bowls, winning three of them, and was the league's first unanimous MVP. Manning is a four-time MVP and has been to two Super Bowls. I think of Ben Roethlisberger, too. And Drew Brees, Eli Manning and Aaron Rodgers. But Tony Romo? Sorry, but you must win more than one playoff game to make the list. Romo has been the Cowboys' starting quarterback for the past six years, and he has won a lot more games than he has lost, which is great. But then what? Well, then you look at his playoff record, and it's not so great.

Dude...stop before you embarrass yourself anymore. We already have our quota of Jets homers on this site. We don't need anymore. Eli is elite and the chargers beat themselves in the playoffs. Get over it!

What the hell are you talking about?

100% opinion

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I'm actually shocked you don't think Sanchez is elite seeing as how you think the Jets are

How many times must we go opver it? your silly definition of elite where you must win a SB then be a top team for the next few years. using your defintion the '07 Giants were not elite and for the '11 team it is TBD.

fact based opinion. The D won the SB in 2007, the GW drive happened b/c a player had a ball stick to his helmet. There were multiple players more deserving. In '11 Eli did more but againt he D held down a great O and Tuck had a sack that was a safety which was HUGE in that game.

I deal in reality, the Jets have been an elite team under rex.

Romo is not better than Eli. Romo is not elite, never has been, he is a great fantasy QB.

Back
Top Bottom