Rey Maualuga Might not be ready for the opener | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rey Maualuga Might not be ready for the opener

What??? Why did we sign him then? He's so out of shape he can't get ready in 3 weeks?? Is he hurt? BTW I can't read sentinel articles, something about a subscription I'm absolutely not paying for.

I actually think we should start Allen at MLB

Ozzy rules!!

I actually think we should start Allen at MLB

Ozzy rules!!

He has a lot of potential. Dude is a freak and hits like a truck. But I see him looking lost on the field against backups far too often to want him starting already

Odd that they would sign a guy after a workout not in football shape. Maybe to motivate him to get in actual shape?

Odd indeed

How did you get there? If he isn't ready week 1 he will play weeek 2. Did you read the article or listen to what Gase said? He is being smart with him and trying to prepare him for the season, and not just one game.
He needs to get in shape and ready to play ball. No sense to rush him if he isn't ready yet.

Good evening brother. Give him a chance to see what he can do. Besides do we have that luxury to cut him?
Given his history and now he's overweight, I wouldn't have even signed him. We can likely find better after cuts. Maybe even trade for a LB. I really think Chase Allen would be better then Maulega in the 2 down role

Back
Top Bottom