Reyna to stay at Sunderland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reyna to stay at Sunderland

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=271205&cc=5901

Yeah, he is saying this, but if he gets a transfer to an EPL team (which would be either Blackburn or Man City) will he stick to this claim? I doubt it.

Sunderland will sell anyone if they can get money for them. They are incredibly stupid, and if Reyna plays well in the Gold Cup I think he will not be with Sunderland next year.

I wish Reyna would go to a more popular team so more people could see that US has world class players.

Originally posted by Prime Time
I wish Reyna would go to a more popular team so more people could see that US has world class players.

I'd rather see him go to an EPL team, but Sunderland is pretty popular, their attendance figures are pretty high.

However, I know what you mean, a bigger club. I would rather see Reyna at a club like Blackburn (duh) or Man City because he will have a more important role there than he would at a club like Manchester United where everyone is pretty good.

Just look at John O'Brien. This guy is one of the USA's top players (some even think he is the top one) and he is on a really big club (Ajax.) At Ajax, he plays left back. He is pretty good at left back, but he is a lot more valuble at midfielder. If he played for a club that was a little smaller, he would be able to show off his skills at midfielder and he would look a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom