RG3 Notes The Rams "Dirty" Play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RG3 Notes The Rams "Dirty" Play

Fins_of_Fury

In a contract year
Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/...-take-hits-chides-rams-for-dirty-play/nrelate

"There was some extracurricular stuff going on after the plays," Griffin said. "They were doing a lot of dirty things. I still think they have an extremely good team, that doesn't take anything away from them, but the game was unprofessional. Who am I to talk? I've barely been a pro for very long, but from what I experienced against the Saints compared to that game, it was definitely unprofessional and it does need to be cleaned up."
Griffin was sacked only once by the Rams, but he was knocked down several times.
"I don't want to tip-toe the lines of anything that's happened with bounties or anything like that, but they were definitely going after me," Griffin said. "They made it a point, obviously, all week to hit me. Some of the shots were cheap of that nature. But it's nothing I can control. Teams are going to try to hit me because they don't think I can take a hit. I think I've proved over my career that I can."

Our guys need to be equally as physical...and lets watch out for that dreaded "hotsauce"

The NFL sure does have a bunch of whiny players this year.

Richie won't take any of their ****. And of course Finnegan is going to be a punk the whole game. It's too bad we don't have Marshall anymore to kick his little ass

I'm shocked. A team "going after" the other team's quarterback? Unheard of! What sport is he talking about?

Richie won't take any of their ****. And of course Finnegan is going to be a punk the whole game. It's too bad we don't have Marshall anymore to kick his little ass

Richie would break his face worse than Andre Johnson did.

[youtube]hM3-v22uvHE[/youtube]

God Finnegan got his ass beat.

Dude is suck a punk, unskilled punk.
I love it when people keep talking **** even after getting their asses beat.

That being said, I would love to have Finnegan on this team :lol:

It is a hallmark of Jeff Fisher teams: play to the echo of the whistle. Be chippy. Most def. be physical. The night before the Skins and Rams game, Mike Shannahan told his team to keep their cool...of course they did not as receiver Josh Morgan got a crucial penalty for a retaliation shot at Finnegan.

Remember Fisher played for Buddy Ryan and Fisher's understudy is none other than Gregg Williams. Fisher still has not let Williams go. I am sure there is a friendship, but I wonder if Fisher had any bounties going on in their time in Tennessee.

Fisher is a damn good NFL coach. He is doing good things right now. However, the OP is correct in pointing out that his teams walk the line of hard play and dirty.

Remember in 2010, we played Fisher's Titans. The Fins won 29-17. However, it was a very, very physical game. The Fins lost Pennington and Henne. Long and Wake got knicked up. I also believe Berger got hurt.

While some of them came back a week later, the Fins were bruised and battered for the next game and were pounded by the Bears on a short week.

The point is, Jeff Fisher teams aim to leave a mark. Got to buckle the chin strap twice Sunday.

It is a hallmark of Jeff Fisher teams: play to the echo of the whistle. Be chippy. Most def. be physical. The night before the Skins and Rams game, Mike Shannahan told his team to keep their cool...of course they did not as receiver Josh Morgan got a crucial penalty for a retaliation shot at Finnegan.

Remember Fisher played for Buddy Ryan and Fisher's understudy is none other than Gregg Williams. Fisher still has not let Williams go. I am sure there is a friendship, but I wonder if Fisher had any bounties going on in their time in Tennessee.

Fisher is a damn good NFL coach. He is doing good things right now. However, the OP is correct in pointing out that his teams walk the line of hard play and dirty.

Get over fisher. He's not a good coach bro. At all.

might explain why they are 3-0 at home. they get away widit.

Get over fisher. He's not a good coach bro. At all.

He is an outstanding NFL coach. You and I better hope he sucks tomorrow. If not, we go to 2-4 heading into the bye.

BTW, where was I pining for Jeff Fisher in that post? I essentially called him dirty and you have the berries to say that I need to "get over Fisher". lol.

The guy can coach...although he coaches with an edge. How can you say that he sucks as a coach? The Rams were awful last year and his team 3-2 and with a win tomorrow will be the "talk of the league" as being most improved. I am amazed how people around here cannot give opponents their due.

Ironically enough, with a win tomorrow, Joe Philbin should be receiving the same praise for a good coaching job and turnaround. Funny what one win can do.

Back
Top Bottom