Rich Rodriguez could be in some hot water | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rich Rodriguez could be in some hot water

pretty much the sentiments of most Michigan fans. Go to a Michigan board sometime, most of us our sick of WVU fans saying so many bad things about RichRod (when before we hired him, most of them were talking trash saying he wouldn't leave), and many compare their fans to jealous ex-girlfriends. Personally, I've seen WVU fans lie about how Michigan is reacting to RichRod. They all seem to think the fans are pissed we didn't get Miles, when in reality most are excited for his system. Michigan by name gets top recruits, and RichRod gets good athletes at WVU. At Michigan, most feel he'll get the 5* Athletes instead of Michigan's 4/5* football players or WVU's 2/3* athletes.

Really, most Michigan fans are focusing more on our young coaching staff, and our recruiting more than WVU. We're just tired of hearing about it while WVU won't shut up about it.

know of any good ones i can check out?

but yeah, i agree with it all man. while i would have loved to have had miles come to ann arbor... im just as satisfied with rich. i cant wait to see the new look offense, its going to make going to the big house even more exciting than it already is.

wvu just needs to get over it, grow up and move on. life goes on.

When he gives us our 4 Million dollars, then I'll be happy...

We get 3 star recruits and they get 4 and 5 star recruits and look who's doing better... Reguardless of the confrence play...Look at the sugar and fiesta bowl. We were suppose to lose both big...yet we won...

Back
Top Bottom