Richie Incognito: "Tannehill has won this team over" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richie Incognito: "Tannehill has won this team over"

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
Good interview by my man Richie. Gotta love him.

[video]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000247251/article/richie-incognito-i-dont-care-if-teams-think-im-dirty-player[/video]

He might not be the best blocker we've got, but he's becoming one of my favorite. the total opposite of what you'd expect...

Seems like a smart, well spoken guy. Just the type of players, I would think, Philban wants. Glad he's a Fin.

I'd never heard the man speak before. By the way people talk about him, you'd expect a bumbling man with profanities coming out of his mouth every few words. He actually came off as incredibly intelligent and extremely well-spoken. Makes me wonder about the Richie Incognito people see on the field...

Incognito looks like he's auditioning for a post-NFL career in broadcasting.

Quickly becoming one of my favorite men on the team. He's not the best athlete and isn't the best at what he does but he's striving to be a better man and in the end, that matters more than a game.

The most impressive thing about Richie is he can be a different guy with the uniform on. Just shows his competitive nature and brings out the fact that he wants to win. All you can ask from a professional athlete these days.

Dude's name is 'Incognito' which literally means "One whose identity is disguised or concealed."

Is anyone really surprised he's dirty on the field yet well-spoken off of it?

I kid, I kid.... seems like a cool dude. Glad he's on my team.

If I have said it once, I've said it a thousand times; You may not need five "Dirty Ritchies" but you sure do need ONE "Dirty Ritchies".
I ****ing LOVE this guy, as he is sort of the exact guy that I played like throughout my limited
career playing football. Not the most talented, but certainly willing to do whatever was
necessary to do the job. Act without that "little voice" inside your head that tells you
not to do bad things to other people.

Funny.....I don't think he's been that "bad" since he's been in MIA. I love "reputation".
It can reap rewards.

Back
Top Bottom