Richie Incognito Works Out For Bills / Signs with Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richie Incognito Works Out For Bills / Signs with Bills

To the hundreds of loyal and sadly devoted Richie Incognito FH fans, this is exciting news. Your boy could be coming back, but on another team. However, if the Bills or any other team that picks him up should be aware of his long rap sheet going back to every NFL and college team that he has played for. Yes, all teams ultimately cut him for behavioral issues. Richie is probably a sociopath with good skills as a footballer.
While he can behave like a normal person for short periods, he has a track record of imploding/misbehaving. Any team that signs him is taking an enormous risk. Rex Ryan probably thinks that he can handle him, but Richie will ultimately screw up. Bank on it! Just ask his Ferrari after it needed baseball batting practice one night in AZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
almostcare-1.gif

Richie's play had really fallen off when he was last with the Dolphins. Rex only wants him because he's a brash loudmouth like him. Richie can be Rex Jr.

This is not good news. He is only 30-31? He has some gas left in the tank.........Ritchie just lacked focus. Rex has a way of making less talented players exceed their goals. Ritchie can play. Except now he will have a chip on his shoulder and out to prove something twice a season. :bully:

i think its good news for dolphins, incognito is not very good

Richie is back

Tim Graham of the Buffalo News is reporting that the meeting between the Bills and veteran G Richie Incognito is a ” formality” and Buffalo will be signing him to a contract.
According to Graham, signing Incognito was viewed as a “high priority” for new Bills HC Rex Ryan.
Jeff Darlington mentions that the Bills have wanted to sign Incognito for some time now, and they even met with him at the Super Bowl last week.
During Ryan’s introductory press conference he told reporters that they “we’re going to build a bully,” which seems like an interesting choice of words in hindsight.
“We’re going to build a bully,” Ryan said back in January, “and we’re going to see if you’re going to play us for sixty minutes because we’re going to give everything we have every snap out there.
“That represents not just ourselves. It represents our community, and we’re proud to represent Buffalo. … We’re going to earn it, earn that respect that our fans give.”
http://nfltraderumors.co/richie-incognito-visiting-with-bills-on-saturday/

Good. A once mediocre OG (who knows if he's even that now) apparently given leeway to give us free penalty yards two games a year. This makes me want Suh that much more, so he can be shown what a real bully is. At least Suh backs up his on-the-field stuff with top of the line play without being a racist pile of **** off the field as well.

I'm not liking this pick up. Hopefully his contract has some very stringent clauses about on and off field behavior.

He played for the Bills the season before he came here so they are aware of what they are getting.

Don't know how much he has left in the tank but I do know that there was no reason for one POS to be earning last season and Incog not.

So good for him; if the drug-addled, suicide-threatening, do as I say not as I do, crybaby, mama's boy of a snake is working, it's only right that the yang to that dysfunctional yin also scores a job.

Don't know how much he has left in the tank but I do know that there was no reason for one POS to be earning last season and Incog not.

So good for him; if the drug-addled, suicide-threatening, do as I say not as I do, crybaby, mama's boy of a snake is working, it's only right that the yang to that dysfunctional yin also scores a job.

Why not tell us how you really feel? :brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom