Ricky and Ronnies Stats... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and Ronnies Stats...

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
here they are combined for the day.....

Rushing...

20 carries for 68 yards and 1TD(williams)

Recieving...

8 receptions for 62 yards and 1 TD(brown)

im not too impressed with the runnning game but i think it evens out when they do that well recieving, and more importantly they put up 14 points together, if they did that every game we'd be in good shape with at least 1 TD passing along with that...i think out of a 10 overall for the day i give them a 7, room for improvement in their running game i believe, but good day for them

clear.gif

Miami Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown (23) leaps over Buffalo Bills cornerback Terrence McGee (24) on his way to scoring during the fourth quarter Sunday, Dec. 4, 2005, in Miami. The Dolphins won 24-23.

normaldude said:
clear.gif

Miami Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown (23) leaps over Buffalo Bills cornerback Terrence McGee (24) on his way to scoring during the fourth quarter Sunday, Dec. 4, 2005, in Miami. The Dolphins won 24-23.

theres a picture to keep...

O-Line today was inept. Ronnie is a genius at dodging guys in the backfield and spinning for 1yd gains. Not their fault today.

FinsAreLife said:

Rushing...

Recieving...

im not too impressed with the runnning game but i think it evens out when they do that well recieving, and more importantly they put up 14 points together, if they did that every game we'd be in good shape with at least 1 TD passing along with that...i think out of a 10 overall for the day i give them a 7, room for improvement in their running game i believe, but good day for them

They were behind by 21 points in the 1st quater, and they could not put points up till the 3rd. Running was not in the cards aftert the 1st quarter...

Buffalo stacked the house till they got burned by Miami's passing...

going 21-0 down it wasnt going to be a running, grind it out game. R&R made up for lack of carries with receiving yds. Great win. Shut those Bills smack artists that came on here.

To those who viewed the game: what/who were the main problems on the OL today?
didn't see the game, listened online. Thanks.

FinsAreLife said:

Rushing...

Recieving...

It is pretty hard to run when you are down 21 nothing so fast, and the line was not good.

When Ronnie made that run all I could think of was "Rookie of the Year."

Im a little worried about Ronnie breaking 1000 yards this season. He would need an avg. of 50 yards a game, but he hasnt had too many caries lately.

Back
Top Bottom