Ricky Is Smart | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Is Smart

massfinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The bottom line is that ricky and travis were good friends all along. Ricky was smart enough to wait for e george and a smith to sign with other teams so he could give travis the opportunity to start. HOW ABOUT THAT!!! BY he way if Ricky was a member of Pats and pulled this crap OH BOY!! Patriot nation up here in Boston is livid and feel the dolphins got bad end of it!!

massfinfan said:
The bottom line is that ricky and travis were good friends all along. Ricky was smart enough to wait for e george and a smith to sign with other teams so he could give travis the opportunity to start. HOW ABOUT THAT!!! BY he way if Ricky was a member of Pats and pulled this crap OH BOY!! Patriot nation up here in Boston is livid and feel the dolphins got bad end of it!!
Did I read you right?!? :confused: The Pats feel bd for us? Wow. If true, you guys are classier than I thought.

Patriot nation has put the fins ahead of the jets as the team to beat!!!

FemaleFinFan said:
Did I read you right?!? :confused: The Pats feel bd for us? Wow. If true, you guys are classier than I thought.

I think most fans no matter what team they follow will have symapthy for fins fans. They knew we backed RW hard and he fu&*($ us. If this was Tom Brady or someother rival superstart I would feel the same. Now, I ofcourse would be happy as it helps my team out but I would be disgusted and as just a die hard football fan OUTRAGED.

massfinfan said:

Ummmmmmmmmm forgive me if I am wrong, but just because Ricky bolted at the last minute does not mean we cannot find somebody else. It meant that all the free agents we could've looked into and the draft would be all for not.
We can still trade and Ricky's point (an irrational one at that) would be moot.

What Rickey did is bad for not only the Dolphins, but for Football. The quality of the Dolphins games this year just went way down. Will we be as exciting? No, As explosive? No, Will we be as much fun to watch? No. Let's not start blaming Wannstedt, that's pure garbage, he got blindsided just like all of us. The blame is on a selfish athlete who gave no thought to the kids who looked up to him as a hero and role model, his fellow teamates who've sweated blood so an offense could be built around him and the fans who bought season tickets to see Rickey play and #34 jerseys to wear to the game. Also, when everyone else said he was a headcase the Dolphin team got him help, embraced him and gave him a home where he could get his self respect and pride back. The whole town was on a high from Shaq, Rickey brought us back down. What a complete *******, and son of a ***** and to be more specific a ************ ***hole. **** him forever. I pray we can replace him quickly with someone really cool so we don't ever have to hear the name of this disloyal, selfish traitor ever again. If someone says he's free to do whatever he wants remember that he signed a contract and remember that the timing of this implosion broadsided my beloved favorite team in the worst way imaginable. He screwed everybody including kids who are too young to understand such selfishness. Am I the only one who looked into the eyes of a five year old boy whos idol was Rickey and watched him cry? This guy did real damage. I hope him and his bag of pot find happiness. NOT!!!

Back
Top Bottom