Ricky Takes a a side shot(jokingly I hope) during a videogame interview Nfl Street. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Takes a a side shot(jokingly I hope) during a videogame interview Nfl Street.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
They asked him a question about his attitute in the field and etc. They play this run in the game and he said He likes the game because its his style then he stared at the play and said but if I can have this kind of blocking...

He also said he was mad during the game against washington because the redskins were stuffing him then Lavar said, "will the real ricky stand up".

source: aol sports.

Just wanted to share :).

If I recall correctly Ricky had an OK game, not to mention putting Lavar to shame. Can anyone else recall? I just remember thinking that somehow at the end of the game.

Ricky Williams - 23 carries, 107 yards, 4.7 AVG, 24 LNG, 2 TD (versus the Washington Redskins 11/23/2003)

Not too shabby, now does anyone recall if Rick faked Lavar out or ran him over? LOL. Just another bump in the road.

EDIT: I was reading further on and realized that Lavar didn't have a single solo tackle and only 4 assists, 0 sacks, and 2 passes defended.

I think what Lavar meant by "Will the real Ricky please stand up? " was that the real Ricky would have busted him in the mouth for about 200 yards that night.

Ricky already called his OL out in his just-got-back for the spiritual Australia journey. He said he wanted to call them out last year but didn't have the guts, this year he will.

So he's already make his comment about the OL and most of them are gone.

Back
Top Bottom