Ricky Talks About Dope.....or Doesn't | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Talks About Dope.....or Doesn't

When asked Tuesday about how the reports of a possible positive test may affect his image, Williams simply said people ``can judge for themselves.'' ``I can't tell anyone about myself,'' Williams said. ``They just have to look at the way I carry myself, look at the way I play the game, look at the way I practice and what I do in the community.''

damn straight

After reading that article, I know he's innocent. He got it via 2nd hand smoke.

Justasportsfan said:
After reading that article, I know he's innocent. He got it via 2nd hand smoke.

Justaa, I clearly smell a PS job. The original pic wasn't of Mr. Dogg, it was Thurman! The truth is out, I will search for the original pic. Too bad that's the only thing I could smell from the pic.

The whole thing is one big misunderstanding and in the end, the truth will come out. What happened was RW was standing next to Wanny on the sidelines and Wanny muttered "Jay's smoking today". RW figured he better do as he was told. Just a misunderstanding. :lol:

Well, I agree that what happens is confidential to the NFL and the players. I suspect something about the NFLPA has something to do with it via a contract or so. But yeah, either he's fine or he's fined. Just get back to the ball.

Back
Top Bottom