Ricky Ticky Tavey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Ticky Tavey

PokerDuck23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What should we do with Ricky Williams???

Should we try to trade him for a young promising QB or invest Trust again with him in Miami where he is not happy at all

I dont know I say give him to San Diego in a 3 way trade with Oakland to get Rivers and + 2and let them have him. He doesn't want to be here he dosen't want to be in the NFL... thats the bottom line

PokerDuck23 said:
What should we do with Ricky Williams???

Should we try to trade him for a young promising QB or invest Trust again with him in Miami where he is not happy at all

I dont know I say give him to San Diego in a 3 way trade with Oakland to get Rivers and + 2and let them have him. He doesn't want to be here he dosen't want to be in the NFL... thats the bottom line

No one wants to trade for him, and yes he is happy here in Miami.

Why would any team give up anything of significance for someone who doesn’t want to be in the NFL?

The fact is Ricky isn't worth a whole lot until he proves that he can still be a dominant RB and shows some commitment to his team. If we’re lucky he will play well and perhaps we can trade him in the off season but I would rather keep him on the roster than give him away for cheap.

BTW the Raiders signed Lamont Jordon in the off season so I doubt they’re looking for a RB unless we’re willing to basically give them Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom