Ricky Waters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Waters

MOULDSROCKS

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to throw that name out there for y'all to discuss.... I have been getting impatient at your guys' inability to bring him up so I decided to do it myself. What do you think?

He's been out of football for 3 years but I know the Bucs and Pats were interested in him last year but he wanted a larger contract than anybody would give him.

He wanted to be the undisputed feature back. Miami sounds like an ideal situation for him...but is he even in shape???

Last year he was. He probbaly still works out but I bet he's done it less and less with every passing month that he's been out.

Is this a Bills thread?? Can't believe all the Bills fans on this site. Although I have lerked a few times at the Stadium Wall and I understand why they are here!! Waters isn't the answer and looking out at who's available Miami's best move is to ride the season out with who they have and look at better options in the offseason. The Miami throws draft picks around I would be scared of any move they made out of desperation at this point.

You wd have to be out of your fukking mind to even bring waters in for a try out.

Ricky Watters?.......thanks for the suggestion Mouldsrocks, but we might as well try to sign Joe Cribbs or Jim Braxton, er well, maybe not Jim Braxton, but you get the point.

Lehighphin said:
You wd have to be out of your fukking mind to even bring waters in for a try out.

I agree but they were desperate enough to bring in Terry Kirby. I'd still rather have Watters than Kirby stink it up at RB

He was washed up with the Eagles already.

Wrong bird. The last season he played was with the Seahawks. He was also the starter till he injured his shoulder. Thats when Alexander took the reigns. Still too old and out of shape at this point.

Riky Watters is a good idea. Then we can also bring in Earl Campell, Jim Brown, and Eric Dickerson and they could share carries.

If he is in shape he is as good as anything we have,but as I said (as good) so we might as well stay young at least till next year. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom