Ricky Williams 2002 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams 2002

my God I loved that crazy beast!

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

if Jay Fiedler could hit a bull in the ass with a snow shovel we'd have won it all...F U Fiedler, F U Wanny.

Nostalgia right here, still get hype watching these clips, I freakin miss those days! .... It's Miller Time!

Epic year. Gave us A lot of memories. Will never be forgotten.

Man that year was awesome, until the terrible end. I sat in Buffalo, watched Ricky run for over 200 and we still lost. That was one of the most disappointing years of all the disappointing years late 90s early 00s. Because we had the talent to do something

That's the guy Ricky should have been most of his career that was one of the greatest seasons for a RB ever.

A lot of people decided to hate Ricky Williams. Not this guy. Ricky Williams played with the kind of heart you don't see much anymore in the NFL. I loved the guy. And I always stood by the FACT that he was the better back between he and Ronnie Brown. I took a lot of flak for it. Didn't care then, don't care now. RW was EASILY the better back when they were both here. I'll go so far as to say he was EASILY, far and away, our best back.

Holy crap - that was a decade ago???

:bobdole: I'm getting old.

A lot of people decided to hate Ricky Williams. Not this guy. Ricky Williams played with the kind of heart you don't see much anymore in the NFL. I loved the guy. And I always stood by the FACT that he was the better back between he and Ronnie Brown. I took a lot of flak for it. Didn't care then, don't care now. RW was EASILY the better back when they were both here. I'll go so far as to say he was EASILY, far and away, our best back.

dolphin fans should hate him(or at least not love him) since he QUIT on his team and the fans in 2004.

dolphin fans should hate him(or at least not love him) since he QUIT on his team and the fans in 2004.
OR maybe Ricky Williams had a right to hate DW for trying to ride him into the ground. And maybe person with an anxiety disorder has issues that are not simply resolved. You apparently have no CLUE what a social anxiety disorder can do to a person. I am in the US Army. I don not have a social anxiety disorder. But I have had issues with anxiety. It CAN be VERY debilitating. You are judging RW too harshly because you likely have no clue what he dealt with. It's either a lack of give a **** or a lack of knowledge. He did not really quit on the Dolphins. He quit to try to get better. When he got better, he came back. AND HE PLAYED HARD BEHIND SOMEONE WHO COULD NOT CARRY HIS JOCK. He did so humbly. Because that is the kind of person he is. So before you talk about someone quitting - how about getting all of your facts straight..

OR maybe Ricky Williams had a right to hate DW for trying to ride him into the ground. And maybe person with an anxiety disorder has issues that are not simply resolved. You apparently have no CLUE what a social anxiety disorder can do to a person. I am in the US Army. I don not have a social anxiety disorder. But I have had issues with anxiety. It CAN be VERY debilitating. You are judging RW too harshly because you likely have no clue what he dealt with. It's either a lack of give a **** or a lack of knowledge. He did not really quit on the Dolphins. He quit to try to get better. When he got better, he came back. AND HE PLAYED HARD BEHIND SOMEONE WHO COULD NOT CARRY HIS JOCK. He did so humbly. Because that is the kind of person he is. So before you talk about someone quitting - how about getting all of your facts straight..

Stop it, what RB doesn't want the ball? that says more about Ricky than the coaching staff. Miami paid a hefty price(overpiad) for Rickjy so of course they were going to ride him.

He can hide behind a medical condition all he wants, the fact is he quit on his team then let them down again getting suspended b/c he couldn't stay off drugs. I get you like him and will defend him but this is not a good guy no matter how many excuses you make.

hijackedgq3-1.gif

My favorite play of Ricky Williams was in a game against KC. He broke free along the sideline and as the tackler closed on him, Ricky picked him up by the neck and threw him aside. Just awesome display of speed, power and strength.
I loved watching him and was sorry to see him go.

Back
Top Bottom