Ricky Williams Authentic Jerseys! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Authentic Jerseys!

chrisjp

FINS
Reaction score
Ricky Williams

I HAVE 2 RICKY WILLIAMS AUTHENTIC REEBOK JERSEYS FOR SALE. THEY ARE BRAND NEW WITH THE TAGS. I CAN E-MAIL PICTURES OF THEM. THEY ARE NICE. BOTH ARE SIZE 50 WHICH IS A LARGE. THEY ARE TRUE AUTHENTIC. ONE IS A AQUA DOLPHIN JERESEY. YOU CAN BUY IT ON MIAMIDOLPHINS.COM FOR $279. I WILL SELL FOR $90 AND SHIP IT FOR FREE!! THE OTHER IS A TRUE COLLECTIBLE AUTHENTIC PRO BOWL JERSEY HARD TO FIND $90. E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED AT alli@blomand.net LET'S TALK IF INTERESTED WE CAN WORK A DEAL. I WILL SELL SEPERATE!! AND SHIP IN U.S FOR FREE!! MAY SELL FOR LESS!!:goof: E-MAIL IF SERIOUS!!

This should be in the exchange. You should of posted it on the main page about 15 hours from now, so more people could of seen it.

I'll give you a dollar a piece for them so I can burn them tailgating at the Miami vs New England Pathetics game. I already gave mine away.

The_Phish said:
I'll give you a dollar a piece for them so I can burn them tailgating at the Miami vs New England Pathetics game. I already gave mine away.

You are being generous - i was going to offer a penny. Just when you think you have seen almost everything we see someone advertise a DEAL on a Ricky jersey. A guy who recently QUIT on his own team and hasn't even stepped foot back on the field since with no guarantees he will ever play again! What a DEAL. I'll bet the web site is running ot of stock at $279. Amazing! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom