Ricky Williams contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams contract

NorFlaFin

PowerHungryMo'fo
Reaction score
In light of RW newest fail test. If the Phin give RW his outright release. Does RW owe any money?

Seriously?

i dont know how much it is, but i'll make him pay every dime

I thought he wouldn't but from what I have been reading lately it sounds like he would. My bet is that Mr. H won't seek it this time, he probably just wants to get this whole Ricky thing behind him. Beside that, the guy doesn't have it and would probably just claim Bankruptcy anyway.

best to just cut ties now, he would be worth nothing in sept, what are you going to get a 7 in 2011

Damn Twanderer Im With U Whatever U Say It's Done

Wouldn't it be better to wait and see if he gets a lifetime ban? If he gets the lifetime ban then he would still owe the debt and they wouldn't have to do anything?

In light of RW newest fail test. If the Phin give RW his outright release. Does RW owe any money?

Seriously?

Whenever it is that RW is allowed back into the league, he will be under contract to the Fins at that point. His contract picks up where it left off once his suspension is revoked. So whenever it is that he is reinstated, he'll have one more year under contract to the Fins...Why release him until he is reinstated ??

As to whether he owes money, technically, yes he does. There is still the $8.2 M judgement against him. But there is very little chance we'd ever see any of that money. That issue will be addressed whenever he is reinstated, and depending on whether he comes back to the Fins, asks for a release or whatever.

this guy needs to go this organization needs to wash its hands from all of this negativity

That issue will be addressed whenever he is reinstated, and depending on whether he comes back to the Fins, asks for a release or whatever

I had thought if hes release (or cut) then the debt is forgiven?

Back
Top Bottom