Ricky Williams Super Bowl party | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Super Bowl party

ColoradoFin

Active Roster
Reaction score
B4C10D4A-C38E-4E42-8B9D-D737525885ED.jpeg

How can this be legal?? Ricky is throwing a big pot party to watch the Super Bowl, and charging around $250 a person?

Marijuana is legal in California now... at least until the Feds crack down on them thanks to Attorney General Keebler Elf.

http://beta.latimes.com/business/la-fi-qa-marijuana-laws-20180105-story.html

I know Cali has legalized pot,,,,but charging people to watch the Super Bowl at a private party is not allowed, without permission. Bar owners have to pony up around $3,000+ to televise it, and that’s without the marijuana. I just can’t see this happening. Even church groups cannot televise the game to large groups.

Ricky Williams and his all important pot.........what a disappointment.

Not to be a douche, but you sound bitter either about marijuana or RW. To call him a disappointment seems kinda harsh and immature. Still one of the best Dolphins IMO.
Harsh and Immature???? What do you mean by "One of the best Dolphins?" He was a damn good RB for the few season he played for us I'll give you that, hell I was one of his biggest fans. Harsh and Immature is someone who quits on their team when they need you the most, or someone who fails multiply drug test because you can't stay off the weed. I sympathize with his problems on and off the field I really do, but self medicating when a team has taken more than one chance on you is also selfish.

As far as being bitter...not at all:
RW lives his own life and I certainly don't give him a second thought unless I run across one his exciting plays on YouTube.
Marijuana: To each his own man.

It sounds to me that a bar or club is having the party, probably crossed their T's and dotted their I's before creating the ad, where Ricky will simply be there. Honestly, who cares!

weird thing is I saw him on an interview about a year ago and he said he no longer smokes. I guess a lot can happen in a year.

Back
Top Bottom