Ricky Williams will be a Miami Dolphin tomorrow..........guaranteed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams will be a Miami Dolphin tomorrow..........guaranteed

I love your optimism Canuck and I wish I could share it with you but I'm afraid to get too hopeful about this thing only to get let down in the end.

That's pretty much the story of a 'Fin-fan's life these days isn't it? Whe get our hopes way up in the beginning of the season only to be let down in December and the playoffs. :(

I'm with you Canuck!
It is going to happen today!

Unless Mueller reads the irresponsible article in the Herald today by a so called Dolphins' writer, Jason Cole,who must have thought it would be a good idea to remind every body that the draft picks that were traded for Faulk, Martin, and Bettis turned out to be a bunch of nothing. Way to go JC! I'm sure the Dolphins and their fans thank you for pointing that out on the day of this trade "deadline". Idiot.

Uh...ohhh......

Tick, tock....tick, tock......

Come on Rick Speilman and Randy Mueller, you only have 5 hours and 56 mins until free agency opens!

canuck

i just read on another forum board that the trade for ricky went through it was a 1st and 3rd this year and a late round for ricky and the 2nd cant find it yet in the news

Re: canuck

Originally posted by skippysphins
i just read on another forum board that the trade for ricky went through it was a 1st and 3rd this year and a late round for ricky and the 2nd cant find it yet in the news
i was just at nfl.com and there was a big article about the saints and not on word about RW!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom