Ricky Williams will be a Miami Dolphin tomorrow..........guaranteed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams will be a Miami Dolphin tomorrow..........guaranteed

i was just over there...........

Originally posted by skippysphins
i said im trying to find it in the news
and there was an aricle about OJ getting cut! whats with this, i thought they restructured his contract?:yell:

We did not get Ricky yet, but no one besides Canuck thought we would get him today. McDuffie and Marion were released.

I found the thread in question. It's nothing but hearsay by some guy who said that he heard something from from some random local TV crew. I'm pretty sure that if a TV crew had this scoop they would already have reported it. It's 10:15pm eastern now and still no deal.

I'm still hopeful, but not too hopeful. I will jump on the #34 jersey buying bandwagon if it does happne though :D

Time is running out.......

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
We did not get Ricky yet, but no one besides Canuck thought we would get him today. McDuffie and Marion were released.

.......on my prediction. Less than 2 hours until free agency opens. Let's get this deal done already Mr.Mueller and Mr.Spielman. I want to awake tomorrow to the news of Ricky Williams playing in Miami in 2002........

Re: What's this site supposed to tell us?...

Originally posted by Expo88

...just curious.

I think that is Mudd's website Expo. Looks like a little bit of shamless promotion...lol

Welcome to Fin Heaven Mudd!

Back
Top Bottom