Right Now, Sitting In Front Of The TV, I Couldn't Despise Tannenbum More! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Right Now, Sitting In Front Of The TV, I Couldn't Despise Tannenbum More!

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Watching Ajayi ball.

Yeah I understand that there were attitudinal problems mandating his departure... BUT literally giving away one of the prior year's premier running backs for nearly a 5th rounder? That moron is literally owned by Howie Roseman.

Like a biatch. Big fumble but jay really runs hard. Phillys line can ball so that helps.

Matt's got unbelievable pocket awareness, top shelf, but i agree with you that some of his throws have been horrific.

If Tanny had that type of picket presence, i feel he would be a top 10 or better qb.

Matt's got unbelievable pocket awareness, top shelf, but i agree with you that some of his throws have been horrific.

If Tanny had that type of picket presence, i feel he would be a top 10 or better qb.

Jones saved two picks with some excellent breakups.

The Eagles don’t even trust their power running back at the goal line. We’ll be fine without him.
That's not the point. It's "Trader Mike" our glorified crapologist, (has he ever made a good trade aside from trading up for Revis?) literally giving one of the top RBs in '16 away to Philly ..

That's not the point. It's "Trader Mike" our glorified crapologist, (has he ever made a good trade aside from trading up for Revis?) literally giving one of the top RBs in '16 away to Philly ..
They definitely are laughing at us 'bout that trade.

How many years Ajayi got left on those tires? Enjoyed his run style. But life goes on. People were hysterical over Lamar Miller leaving, and he was replaced. I believe Drake is a far better player than Ajayi on burst and speed.

Drake grew into the position as the year wore on. Now only if he wouldn't run around with his head chopped off looking for a fight.

I don't think Tbaum just came up and offered Ajayi up for a late 4th. From what I understand we shopped him around for a third with no takers, the Eagles had no third and offered Minny's 4th when Minny was still not doing as good. I'm sure we would have taken a higher pick if one was offered.

I don't think Tbaum just came up and offered Ajayi up for a late 4th. From what I understand we shopped him around for a third with no takers, the Eagles had no third and offered Minny's 4th when Minny was still not doing as good. I'm sure we would have taken a higher pick if one was offered.
well if that was the case still no reason for a fire sale - you hold onto him until an RB goes down. After the shitshow the team put on this season, it's hard to argue that the 53rd roster spot player was indispensable.

TBag got owned as the Jets GM, with the Dolphins SOSDD

well if that was the case still no reason for a fire sale - you hold onto him until an RB goes down. After the ****show the team put on this season, it's hard to argue that the 53rd roster spot player was indispensable.

There was a reason Gase wanted him gone. This move you chalk up on Gase, not Tannenbaum.

Plus that would have only further depleted his trade value.

I believe it was Adam who pushed for this trade to happen. I'm sure our FO would've loved to get better compensation for Jay, but Adam really wanted him gone so it is what it is. In the end I'm just glad Drake has proven to be a good replacement.

Back
Top Bottom