Rob Ninkovich, New England Patriots strike extension | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rob Ninkovich, New England Patriots strike extension

LikeUntoGod

The Oracle
Reaction score
Please move and or delete this. I just had to say something while watching the Pats Buccs game. Then I go to NFL.com and I see this story. Every time Ninkovich makes a play i want to punch Nick Saban in the throat. Ninkovich has 18.5 sacks over the last three years, and he forced five fumbles last season. After bouncing around the league with the New Orleans Saints and Miami Dolphins early in his career, Ninkovich has found a home as a versatile piece of Bill Belichick's defense. He'll start in his 42nd straight game Sunday when the Patriots face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...land-patriots-sign-rob-ninkovich-to-extension

He still has a frustrating tendency to overrun plays, run past QBs, etc. The guy has an excellent motor and plays with good leverage, but he has the agility of a boulder. Definitely a very underrated, versatile guy though.

He still has a frustrating tendency to overrun plays, run past QBs, etc. The guy has an excellent motor and plays with good leverage, but he has the agility of a boulder. Definitely a very underrated, versatile guy though.

You contradict yourself in the same sentence.

Wasn't he originally a long snapper that Belichick converted to a D end?

Back
Top Bottom