Rob Parker Kicked To The Curb By ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rob Parker Kicked To The Curb By ESPN

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
After a month's suspension (no doubt waiting to see if the backlash would subside) for calling RG3 a "cornball brother" based on his persona and Caucasian fiancee This is the same moron who asked then Detroit HC Rob Marinelli if he wished his daughter was married to a better DC than his son in law, who was the Lions DC. Good riddance to bad rubbish - one douchebag down, many more to go.

Now if only Omar was a little less circumspect and subtle in his obvious agenda (there I said it!!!)

ESPN has severed ties with embattled Detroit commentator Rob Parker, according to profootballtalk.com.
Parker had been suspended for 30 days for his racial comments about Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, including referring to him as a "cornball brother."
While still suspended, Parker appeared on WDIV-TV (Channel 4) on Sunday night and said he was "shocked" by the public backlash.
In a statement issued to Pro Football Talk today, ESPN said it decided not to renew Parker's contract for 2013 after "evaluating our needs and his work."

"Rob Parker just didnt have enough blackness to remain on our staff"-Espn

(kidding)

Did not watch the show and thank goodness I did not!

Good. I've dealt with ignorant people like him my entire life who have that same preconceived notion of how black people are supposed to look and act. He's a clown and I'm glad he's off the air even though I don't watch ESPN very much.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

"Rob Parker just didnt have enough blackness to remain on our staff"-Espn

(kidding)

:lol:

He wasn't "down for the cause...."

ESPN can suck the sweat off by balls.............

Back
Top Bottom