Robert baker impresses in his first CFL game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert baker impresses in his first CFL game

General Taylor

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Robert Baker hauled in five passes for 139 yards and a score made a very good adjustment on his TD catch.. Plus on another reception showed banged into an opposing player and made another five yards.. Showed great hands, speed and abiltiy tonight.

Yea no kidding. From that awesome stretching catch he made versus Tampa Bay in Preseason a few years ago, I thought for sure he'd come around. Never did obviously.

Yes, I do believe given enough chances he could of done it in miami. Way to much talent there not to.IMO!

He is a talented receiver. I was pulling for him .Did not get many chances here but always played well in mini-camp.I'm sure he'll make it now that he has experience.

I really like this guy. Is he still on the roster?

The more wide open Canadian game fits his style of play. I hope he does well. Is John Avery back north of the border also?

John Avery is also playing in Toronto he looked good the few times he touched the ball.. He did not get a lot of playing time as he is nursing an injury.. had around 30 yards russhing and 20+ recievning in limited time.

Back
Top Bottom