Robert Baker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Baker

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How come he was never really given a shot to play in Miami???? He always made plays, and in the preseason games 2 years ago he actually performed better than anyone at WR. I mean it's not like over the last couple of years we've had a plethera of superstart WR's and had no room for him on the roster. I Was especially hoping they woulda resigned him last year when our WR's were HORRIBLE (Other Than Chambers of course). I think he's in the CFL now, I say get him back in here!!!

outlawd2u said:
How come he was never really given a shot to play in Miami???? He always made plays, and in the preseason games 2 years ago he actually performed better than anyone at WR. I mean it's not like over the last couple of years we've had a plethera of superstart WR's and had no room for him on the roster. I Was especially hoping they woulda resigned him last year when our WR's were HORRIBLE (Other Than Chambers of course). I think he's in the CFL now, I say get him back in here!!!
NO!! :shakeno: :shakeno:

Maybe there's a reason nobody in the NFL picked him up...

My rule of thumb:

If everyone is talking great about someone in training camp that hasn't ever started. That person sucks.

No offense to Tolver, but he's probably the next victim of my rule.

Didn't he make the roster at one point? I remember him being tried as a return specialst and doing bad.

Back
Top Bottom