Roberto Alomar has AIDS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roberto Alomar has AIDS

How do you think John Hirschbeck, the ump he spit on, feels now?

considering you cant get aids through saliva, hes not worried about it.

Yeah, because you're so sure of that you'd volunteer for it without a second thought:rolleyes2:

I bet Alomar didn't expectorate this?????

Yeah, because you're so sure of that you'd volunteer for it without a second thought:rolleyes2:

if he spit on me thats his decision, hed get his *** beat for it. but im not going to run to the hospital for a aids test. btw, from the article above

Considered one of baseball's greatest second basemen, Alomar stirred controversy in 1996 by spitting in the face of umpire John Hirschbeck.

The incident prompted fellow ump Al Clark to say, "If I were John, I'd insist that Robbie Alomar take an AIDS test."

HIV has never been transmitted through saliva, however, and last night Hirschbeck said he had no concerns about his safety - or hard feelings from their on-field run-in.

"You're telling me something I'm shocked at," Hirschbeck said. "I wish him nothing but the best."

if he spit on me thats his decision, hed get his *** beat for it. but im not going to run to the hospital for a aids test. btw, from the article above

All i'm saying....man spits in your face...you find out he has AIDS....the thought is gonna cross your mind.

But thanks for overstating the obvious:lol:

Back
Top Bottom