Roethlisberger throws coaches under bus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roethlisberger throws coaches under bus

superphin

don't go clown shoes on us
Club Member
Reaction score
Big Ben letting it out on local pittsburgh radio show.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018...on-future-im-not-going-to-look-past-one-year/

“If you’re at the line of scrimmage, we don’t have a call to get to a quarterback sneak…am I supposed to whisper to everyone ‘quarterback sneak’?”

Ben even went as far as to tell us that he has petitioned Mike Tomlin to add a quarterback draw to their two-point conversion playbook.

“When we get to like the two-yard line, two point play, to spread the defense out and go empty and run quarterback draw. I’ve asked for that. He laughs at me and says ‘Ben, maybe in your younger days, not now.’ I still ask for those things. I would love the quarterback sneak. Hopefully we’ll get into more of it.”

Just frustration talking IMO. Maybe Tomlin should have let him run the QB sneak.

Spoken like a guy who has nothing to lose. Pittsburgh loves him and he's got 1 foot in retirement. There's nothing Pittsburgh could do to him

David DeCastro took what I saw as a direct shot at Tomlin the other day, talking about how the team looked past Jacksonville and was too focused on the Patriots.

Ben also took a shot at Tomlin as well, he talked about the lack of discipline on the team and the coaching staff's inability to keep players
focused........ouch.

Back
Top Bottom