ROFL! Armando Salguero has Anti-Armando Facebook Page REMOVED! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ROFL! Armando Salguero has Anti-Armando Facebook Page REMOVED!

Armando and "Intellectual" should never be used in the same sentence.

Good for Armando.

The guy constantly erases blog comments that paint him in a poor light. He is an unabashed and shameful egotist. I barely used the FB page, but now I have been reinvigorated.

Someones A little butthurt.

The only reason I opened this thread is because it said Anti-Armando. Armando has about as much insight as this guy:

crosseyed-1.jpg

Good to go Armando, regulate your own profession by encouraging less free speech. Douche Bag.

meh I read a few of the fake tweets. Not even a smirk. armando should be happy that he matters enough that someone has a parody of him, but should be angry because the parody is actually less fun to laugh at than armando himself.

meh I read a few of the fake tweets. Not even a smirk. armando should be happy that he matters enough that someone has a parody of him, but should be angry because the parody is actually less fun to laugh at than armando himself.

Bill where the **** is the "thanks" button when you need it?

meh, I'm already bored of it. It sucks even being a fake Armando, I can't imagine how awful it must be to be the real thing...

Back
Top Bottom