roll call...NJ phin fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

roll call...NJ phin fans

Well, I get there at 8:00 for breakfast. Mike usually opens up for Dolphin fans at 11:00 - all other fans at 12:00. The other Dolphin fans usually come in between 11 and 11:30.

njfinfan said:
Well, I get there at 8:00 for breakfast. Mike usually opens up for Dolphin fans at 11:00 - all other fans at 12:00. The other Dolphin fans usually come in between 11 and 11:30.

Do we need a password! ;) Or just wear the dolphins gear. I will be there week one. I guess i would get there around 11am or so. Do they serve lunch then?

Nope

DanStillStands said:
Do we need a password! ;) Or just wear the dolphins gear. I will be there week one. I guess i would get there around 11am or so. Do they serve lunch then?

No password. Just fins gear. And they have an awesome lunch menu. When you get there, just ask Mike for Mary. I'll probably be there helping him greet. What will you be wearing?

njfinfan said:
No password. Just fins gear. And they have an awesome lunch menu. When you get there, just ask Mike for Mary. I'll probably be there helping him greet. What will you be wearing?

I guess I will go with the orange Thomas jersey for week one. Plus I got the draft day cap at the draft this year so I have to wear that as well. Is it time for week one yet? Cannot wait for the season to start.

ill be there every week hopefully!

first week im goin with the aqua Zach authentic and the hat no one likes but me :(

I saw the Jets version in Dick's up on Route 10 the other day. Now THAT one is ugly.

Slappy8800 said:
ill be there every week hopefully!

first week im goin with the aqua Zach authentic and the hat no one likes but me :(
And what hat is that?

aw crap! we just got a bday invitation...guess when the party is...sept. 11

dammit..how to get out of this..hmm

Slappy8800 said:
aw crap! we just got a bday invitation...guess when the party is...sept. 11

dammit..how to get out of this..hmm
Who would do that on the opening day of the nfl? :rofl3:

DanStillStands said:
Who would do that on the opening day of the nfl? :rofl3:

sick SOBs thats who....sicks SOBs......F them tho..im watching FB....

::prepare for fight with the wifey::

Back
Top Bottom