Roma punishment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roma punishment

they sholdve been kicked out the tournament as this was their 3rd similar incident. Another case of UEFA bowing down to the larger TV markets :(

What the hell would you know about it?

England and English teams would have been banned for at least 2 years form competitions. NO DOUBT.

Mebeverine said:
What the hell would you know about it?

England and English teams would have been banned for at least 2 years form competitions. NO DOUBT.

Says who? YOU?! :roflmao:

Prime Time said:
Says who? YOU?! :roflmao:

Do you even know anything about the subject?

There have been many problems with England fans over the past years. Their clubs were banned from European competition for years because of bad fans. England still has some problems with fans, and during Euro qualifiers they told England fans that they couldn't go to the away games against Macedonia and Turkey because they thought there would be problems. Some fans went anyway against the FA's wishes. If fans of the English national team or English club teams do anything bad, there will be a severe punishment.

iceblizzard69 said:
Do you even know anything about the subject?

There have been many problems with England fans over the past years. Their clubs were banned from European competition for years because of bad fans. England still has some problems with fans, and during Euro qualifiers they told England fans that they couldn't go to the away games against Macedonia and Turkey because they thought there would be problems. Some fans went anyway against the FA's wishes. If fans of the English national team or English club teams do anything bad, there will be a severe punishment.

I was disagreeing with the fact that he was complaining about how If it would have happened in England. England fans are trash. They are like the Philly Fans of soccer. Then he says they would have been banned for 2 years?? Not necessarily true.

I was disagreeing with the fact that he was complaining about how If it would have happened in England. England fans are trash. They are like the Philly Fans of soccer. Then he says they would have been banned for 2 years?? Not necessarily true.

Ever been around England fans? Thought not.

Put it this way: 20 England fans got in a brawl in Southern Portugal during Euro 2004. Germany and Holland had a 200 man brawl in the streets.

The English media picks up on it, while other countires try and hide it.

And by the way, South American fans are scum. Especially Argentinians. Just remember the Falklands :-)

GET IT RIGHT: You don't have a clue about 'football.'

And England WOULD have been banned. They were threatened with banning when a group of 20-30 Chelsea fans got beaten up my the police in Marseilles.I was one of that group (was about 13 at the time) and we didn nothing wrong at all.

I'll say it again, England would have been banned AT LEAST 2 years because we are picked on by FIFA and UEFA: rather than stop the Turkish fans brinign knives to games, UEFA ban English fans form travelling. Anyone else see a problem there?

Mebeverine said:

Get it right...you have to attempt to insult me because you can't deal with my opinions being different from yours. :)

Get it right...you have to attempt to insult me because you can't deal with my opinions being different from yours.

When you start insulting England fans, despite clearly never having been in the prescence of them, that's when I insult you.

Mebeverine said:
Ever been around England fans? Thought not.
Put it this way: 20 England fans got in a brawl in Southern Portugal during Euro 2004. Germany and Holland had a 200 man brawl in the streets.
The English media picks up on it, while other countires try and hide it.
And by the way, South American fans are scum. Especially Argentinians. Just remember the Falklands :-)
And England WOULD have been banned. They were threatened with banning when a group of 20-30 Chelsea fans got beaten up my the police in Marseilles.I was one of that group (was about 13 at the time) and we didn nothing wrong at all.
I'll say it again, England would have been banned AT LEAST 2 years because we are picked on by FIFA and UEFA: rather than stop the Turkish fans brinign knives to games, UEFA ban English fans form travelling. Anyone else see a problem there?

South American fans are scum?Apparently not at the level many of the europeans fans.

Every country has scum bags who ruin it for everyone else.

minus said:
South American fans are scum?Apparently not at the level many of the europeans fans.
Every country has scum bags who ruin it for everyone else.

There are countries from both continents that have bad fans. Argentina and Turkey are both pretty bad.

I was gonna say Argentina, but I remembered that prime Time has an identity crisis over his nationality, so I just put South American.

I agree with Mebervine.

If it was England fans that would have thrown a rocket to the referee as in the case with the Roma match, you bet they would have been banned for at least 1 year, AT LEAST. Not only that particular club's fans, but EVERY English club and the FA would have been punished severely. And for sure FIFA would have added another additional 30 years to England's hope of hosting the World Cup!!

England is still on probation with FIFA, and therefore their proposal to host the World Cup is never heard, despite England having the best stadiums and infrastructure to host the World Cup! (But then again, if it wasnt for FIFA being tough on England country and club fans, then it might be worse)

Back
Top Bottom