Roman's Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roman's Mock

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, it's way too early to be doing mock's, but that's what this forum is for. Here are my first four picks, based on need. I know we are 1-3 which would likely give us a top ten pick overall, but I think we will gradually improve and pick somewhere around the middle of each round:

Picks:

15. Brandon Spikes, ILB. Florida Gators - Joey Porter is on his last legs (literally) and we have to groom an inside LB. Crowder is averaging less the four tackles a game. Zach Thomas would get 8 tackles on his worst day. If Spikes is gone, look for Sergio Kindle of Texas to be the pick.
47. Marshawn Gilyard, WR, Cincinatti - Dez Bryant and Arrelious Benn will long be gone by the 2nd round. Gilyard has nice speed, decent size, good hands. If Gilyard is off the board we could grab Brandon LaFell of LSU, but he also could be gone.
79. Chris Brown, RB, Oklahoma - Ricky Williams is getting up there in years and the Phins need to start looking for a replacement.
111. Reggie Carter, ILB, UCLA - I really like this guy. Great tackler and has a nose for the football. I figure if Spikes is gone, we may decide to go with a LB later on, or maybe Kindle of Texas.

no more tebow? what happened?

i'd take spikes over tebow though - if only for the fact that if we have to draft another QB this year i'll kill myself.

no need for a RB that early. Get a FS, Like the Spikes pick. Byrant or Benn early but if not available go Golden Tate later.

no more tebow? what happened?

i'd take spikes over tebow though - if only for the fact that if we have to draft another QB this year i'll kill myself.

I like Tebow but I just figure with Parcells still calling the shots we won't be taking a QB anytime soon. I think we need LB's, maybe another quality d-back and I think we have to look at replacing Ricky at RB as he is apparently retiring after 2010?

I like Tebow but I just figure with Parcells still calling the shots we won't be taking a QB anytime soon. I think we need LB's, maybe another quality d-back and I think we have to look at replacing Ricky at RB as he is apparently retiring after 2010?

agreed. would love to have spikes here. him and mcclain are the only 2 'sure things' at MLB this coming draft.

McClain is A WAYY better pick than Spikes IMO..He's faster, not much bigger and already SHINESS in a 3-4

Back
Top Bottom