Ronde Barber??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronde Barber???

Valbon8

Phins Up!
Reaction score
Does anyone think that he will be suspended after cleaning the ref's clock in the Jets games? I hope he does and it would benefit us greatly.

yeah he will get finned and suspended, he should of got kicked out of the game,

I couldnt believe it when he want ejected from the game. That ref must be super cool-headed. I think hell most deff take a hit to his wallet, not sure about suspension tho.

He still threw a punch at Mawae though. Isn't throwing a pucnch a suspension.

Valbon8 said:
He still threw a punch at Mawae though. Isn't throwing a pucnch a suspension.

Should be considering it wasn't for that game. One of the eagles' players (cant think of name at the moment) was ejected for not even throwing a punch, yet the refs claimed he did. This is what I'm talking about with inconsistency.

FinsNCanes said:
Should be considering it wasn't for that game. One of the eagles' players (cant think of name at the moment) was ejected for not even throwing a punch, yet the refs claimed he did. This is what I'm talking about with inconsistency.

Trotter, last Monday night I believe.......or 2 Mondays ago.

paskerbrandon said:
Trotter, last Monday night I believe.......or 2 Mondays ago.

I think it was the first Monday night game of the season... Falcons vs. Eagles...

That was a bunch on BS. Barber should of been tossed out of the game and he should be suspended. The NFL better take a look at this.

It is just total crap that they throw a guy out on Monday night for NOT throwing a punch and they keep a guy in who punches a ref (by mistake, doesn't matter).

Hey REFS, call the games the SAME!

BZ

Back
Top Bottom