• Ronnie Brown

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • they are both about the same

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just wanted to hear what you all had to say on who you think is the better running back. It is unfortunate that Ronnie is out for the year because he is such a great running back. What do you all think though, who is the better running back when healthy?

Could you put an option in where you can say whether or not you are sick of taking one side or another between two backs on our own team???

Ricky W. no contest! Even at 32 he is still faster hitting the hole. Certainly can't ever see Ronnie have the seasons Ricky had in his prime.

Ricky W. no contest! Even at 32 he is still faster hitting the hole. Certainly can't ever see Ronnie have the seasons Ricky had in his prime.
Ricky Williams really only had one outstanding year, and that was 2002. He had 1,858 yards I believe. I also think he was well over 300 carries to do that... Ronnie does not get that many carries.

Could you put an option in where you can say whether or not you are sick of taking one side or another between two backs on our own team???

i am sorry i will be sure to post a topic that you will agree with. just let me know what i can and can't post...seriously tho. it is a simple question. if you don't like the question then just move to another topic. it isn't that hard. if you need some help with it i would be glad to help.

Do people who are supposed to be Dolphin fans actually sit at home or go to the games, and actually let what back happens to be doing better that day dictate whether they are happy or not?

Ricky, if not for some problems, if he played relatively injury free, would probably be considered one of the better backs in NFL history, and I do not care who is better, I love them both, we are lucky to have them both.

I guess I do not get the fascination with the many negative ronnie threads (now, and seemingly since he came here) or the need to endlessly compare the probable two best players on our team, and the ONE position we are completely solid on.

Forgive me..

Do people who are supposed to be Dolphin fans actually sit at home or go to the games, and actually let what back happens to be doing better that day dictate whether they are happy or not?

Ricky, if not for some problems, if he played relatively injury free, would probably be considered one of the better backs in NFL history, and I do not care who is better, I love them both, we are lucky to have them both.
Agreed. Although I'm starting to favor Ronnie because of how many people that are happy that he went down so we'd have the 'better back' finally playing. Also some saying "I don't know how Sparano doesn't see how much better RW is, it's painfully obvious."

FinHeaven has so many posters who would make great coaches.:rolleyes2:

Agreed. Although I'm starting to favor Ronnie because of how many people that are happy that he went down so we'd have the 'better back' finally playing. Also some saying "I don't know how Sparano doesn't see how much better RW is, it's painfully obvious."

FinHeaven has so many posters who would make great coaches.:rolleyes2:

Agreed bro, I love them both, but I believe the best scenario for Ricky is the one he was in, lessened carries, and spotlight. He is 32, and I worry about his amount of carries, he cannot go on forever.

No preference. I liked them splitting carries. They both offer similar styles. I think they have comparable power. Ricky has more speed, Ronnie is more shifty.

I guess I do not get the fascination with the many negative ronnie threads (now, and seemingly since he came here) or the need to endlessly compare the probable two best players on our team, and the ONE position we are completely solid on.

Forgive me..

i agree with you to some extent. however, i feel that there is always a need to compare players on a team. it does not matter how good those players are. championship teams are built by coaches that are not afraid to play their best player. sure ronnie and ricky are both great players, but you still have to determine who gets more carries and be the featured back. the coaches put their best players on the field and the ones they feel are going to help them win the game.

RONNIE OR RICKY?
I"m just happy to have two great backs like Ronnie and Ricky,together they make a great duo. (when healthy) GO PHINS

Back
Top Bottom