Ronnie Brown will carry more times than you thought! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown will carry more times than you thought!

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
From MiamiDolphins .com

“He's going to have to carry a little more than maybe he's ready for,'' Saban said. “We're very pleased with his development, but in the absence of Ricky, we're going to lean on him a little more than we would like to."

More than 20?

yesssssssssssssssss! thats right give that rook the rock and let him pound it down the broncos throats! GO RONNIE #23!!!!

South Florida said:
From MiamiDolphins .com

“He's going to have to carry a little more than maybe he's ready for,'' Saban said. “We're very pleased with his development, but in the absence of Ricky, we're going to lean on him a little more than we would like to."

More than 20?
Earlier this week Saban said that Ronnie should get between 12-15 carries. By now saying "a little more" I see around 18-20 carries.

Lets just hope he holds the hell onto that thing and that line blocks! I estimate 21 carries.

Yah I'm thinking Sammy Morris still gets some carries in this game. It also depends if the game is close or not. I'd expect 15-18 carries if were not down by much at the half.

on the nick saban show he said that it could change by how he plays and how he handles the hits and the workload hes getting...

if hes got 12 carries and still looks fresh and has like 80 yards, he sure as hell will keep running him...

Maynard said:
cool.

i hope he gets 2 or 3 catches as well. depends how they want to attack the speedy LBs

That's his strong suit and I've got a feeling that will be unveiled this Sunday. He was hardly involved in the passing game during preseason. I'm expecting a lot more than 2 or 3 catches.
I expect he will be used extensively in the short passing game, similar to Marshall Faulk and Thurman Thomas.

jlfin said:
That's his strong suit and I've got a feeling that will be unveiled this Sunday. He was hardly involved in the passing game during preseason. I'm expecting a lot more than 2 or 3 catches.
I expect he will be used extensively in the short passing game, similar to Marshall Faulk and Thurman Thomas.

and the Nyets will have to add two days to their practice schedule to keep up !

I wish Saban would stop babying Ronnie.

WTF is up with that? Ronnie needs the playing time. He was selected #2 to go to work smash mouth style, not sit on the damn bench.

Superself said:
I wish Saban would stop babying Ronnie.

WTF is up with that? Ronnie needs the playing time. He was selected #2 to go to work smash mouth style, not sit on the damn bench.
hes a rookie my friend injurys have to be considered he didnt play to much in preaseason easing him in for the first game is not the end of the world

miabrown23 said:
hes a rookie my friend injurys have to be considered he didnt play to much in preaseason easing him in for the first game is not the end of the world

I hate considering injuries. You cannot stop them. He could sit on the bench until xmas and still come off and blow a kneecap!

I hope he rips a long one...50 + yards and takes it to the HOUSE!!!

GO FINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom