Ronnie/ Ricky tandum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie/ Ricky tandum

slofins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Could be one of the best combos this NFL season....what do you think?

Pros and cons:D

I for one am glad he's back. Ricky's work ethic is impecible and seems to spark the team to push further. He obviously hasn't been beaten up in the last couple of seasons and I believe he and Ronnie have a great chemistry. The improved offensive line and the new offensive coach AKA Sparano could give us a very interesting rushing attact this season. That should take pressure off of the new QB's and allow our passing game to develop.

Could be one of the best combos this NFL season....what do you think?

Pros and cons:D

I for one am glad he's back. Ricky's work ethic is impecible and seems to spark the team to push further. He obviously hasn't been beaten up in the last couple of seasons quote]

I do not know who you have been watching but in the last two seasons Ricky has barely even been here. Yeah he was here last year but how long did that last 7 carries.

Well there was an injury there that put him out. And in Canada he had like three injuries. So yeah he has gotten beaten up. I will admit I am not Rickys biggest fan. I just hope he can just play at a decent level.

I'd love to see both of them just strap it on this year & destroy some people. I think the key will be both of them remaining healthy.

Back
Top Bottom